Hardware Switch online Services

WiiBrewer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So i heared that i have to pay to play online on switch. But i still dont get it. Can i play mk8 deluxe online if i dont pay for online? Or i just cant acces Twitter, or the new features? I am noob sorry.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So i heared that i have to pay to play online on switch. But i still dont get it. Can i play mk8 deluxe online if i dont pay for online? Or i just cant acces Twitter, or the new features? I am noob sorry.
For now it's free. It'll probably cost to play games online.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You'll have to pay from next year onwards, online play is free for this year. And the Switch doesn't have a web browser.

WiiBrewer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You'll have to pay from next year onwards, online play is free for this year. And the Switch doesn't have a web browser.
So i really have to pay to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? WHAT IS NINTENDO TURNING IN? This sucks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How about Rocket League?

PossiblyOne

Alive For Now
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t really like the idea, but at least it’s just twenty bucks. When I first heard about it and didn’t check the prices first, I thought it would be a lot more expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: