Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I have a problem here.

Yesterday I updated my switch to the latest version (10.0.0) through the OFW (9.2). I use Hekate and Atmosphere so I can play pirated games through the emuMMC, and whenever I wanted to play my official games online I simply turned off my switch and turned it back on, no problem.
The thing is, yesterday when I updated to the 10.0.0 version I panicked (still don't know why) and the first thing that I did was restoring my clean NAND file (it is a 9.2 version, no CFW installed). So now I'm stuck in here. I'm scared of turning my switch on as I normally would, what happens if it detects that I have 13 burnt fuses? Will I be banned?

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I know it's a dumb problem that I brought up upon myself but damn,
Nobody has been banned for having a mismatched fuse count.

Reactions: Pingvin

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know there was a thread that had listed websites where you could buy replacement parts for basically anything for the switch. Can´t find it tho. Anyone here who bookmarked it?

ordekmomo

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Totally new to the switch CFW world, when I try to load content to retroarch I get an error code 2168-0002(0x4a8) with Program:010000000000100D, I think it is related to hb_menu but I am not sure. İ am on 10.0 with atmosphere 11.1. Thanks!

WKOG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally upgraded my emu to 10.0, but I don't really need sigpatches. Anyway I can disable it and get back and running?

contactmonks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How can i block the nintendo updates in the future?

I dont care about updates/eshop/news. I dont care if i get banned or not either (its a given anyway with nsp use)

I like to be connected to wifi 24/7 for ftp and so on without getting update nags in the future, but i dont want to edit modem settings.

What are my possibilities? I once read something about removing ur prodinfo/serial or something,but i am not sure.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Friends switch was on 9.1.0 with sigpatches. He installed Zombie army trilogy and it asked him to update. After he updated his switch doesn't boot. What's the best way to fix this?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I accidentally upgraded my emu to 10.0, but I don't really need sigpatches. Anyway I can disable it and get back and running?
You could downgrade to 9.2.0 or delete sigpatches from your sd card.

How can i block the nintendo updates in the future?

I dont care about updates/eshop/news. I dont care if i get banned or not either (its a given anyway with nsp use)

I like to be connected to wifi 24/7 for ftp and so on without getting update nags in the future, but i dont want to edit modem settings.

What are my possibilities? I once read something about removing ur prodinfo/serial or something,but i am not sure.
90DNS or Incognito.

Friends switch was on 9.1.0 with sigpatches. He installed Zombie army trilogy and it asked him to update. After he updated his switch doesn't boot. What's the best way to fix this?
Update CFW files.

Reactions: contactmonks

Pingvin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody has been banned for having a mismatched fuse count.
Thank you for your reply!
1) So I should simply turn on my switch like normal? Or should I keep launching it with Hekate (and autoRCM) to ignore the fuse count?
2) Also, should I officially update it when the update message comes out on my OFW?
Thank you for your help!

Last edited by Pingvin,

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I use my CFW Switch to aid my legit second OFW Switch console with Animal Crossing? I am looking to spawn items or perhaps money, and dump items on the ground via local play only. I am not looking to go online with the CFW machine.

Last edited by LuigiXL,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your reply!
1) So I should simply turn on my switch like normal? Or should I keep launching it with Hekate (and autoRCM) to ignore the fuse count?
2) Also, should I officially update it when the update message comes out on my OFW?
Thank you for your help!
  1. If you updated to firmware 10.0 without AutoRCM or CFW, you most likely burned fuses so you cannot boot your console normally while on firmware 9.2
  2. No because Nintendo expects your console to be on firmware 10.0 not 9.2
Can I use my CFW Switch to aid my legit second OFW Switch console with Animal Crossing? I am looking to spawn items or perhaps money, and dump items on the ground via local play only. I am not looking to go online with the CFW machine.
Yes.

Is there any up to date collection of custom switch themes? Google doesnt provide much options it seems.
Look for the Qcean Discord server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good