Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

bulbastore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1TB cost around $100, Sandisk is a good brand.
I was looking at the 1.5tb Sandisk on Amazon and it's got terrible reviews stating that it's extremely slow and not as advertised in general. The 1tb is out of stock as well. So I was looking into alternatives and I'm kind of leaning towards simply getting a 512gb and not having all of the games installed at once. Should I just go that route? Will the 512gb be faster and better than a 1tb? Or they will perform the same, while just being different sizes?

Reactions: Blythe93

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... and where is that ?

System setting
Post automatically merged:

I was looking at the 1.5tb Sandisk on Amazon and it's got terrible reviews stating that it's extremely slow and not as advertised in general. The 1tb is out of stock as well. So I was looking into alternatives and I'm kind of leaning towards simply getting a 512gb and not having all of the games installed at once. Should I just go that route? Will the 512gb be faster and better than a 1tb? Or they will perform the same, while just being different sizes?

Generally the 1TB U3 A2 card is faster than the Class 10 A1 card 1TB card.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah sorry. i cant get find that . I am in system and all i can see is system update, console name etc
1710793334599.png

Do you know if you are using Atmosphere or another CFW like SX OS?

perfectlaklak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. This is the first time I play MLB the show 24 (I have the latest version but I cannot play different modes without internet connect). It keeps saying connection error (I was not trying any online mode). Is there a way to bypass it? Thank you

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am using atmosphere. but in my console in system update says system update ready. i dont have these info
I'm guessing a system update downloaded in the background, and now it wants you to install it. You know you can delete it by going into maintenance mode. You can do that by turning off the console, then restart while pressing both vol + and - down.

0Futurisma0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sysmmc CFW or Emummc CFW which one you use?
this is what i use
Post automatically merged:

I'm guessing a system update downloaded in the background, and now it wants you to install it. You know you can delete it by going into maintenance mode. You can do that by turning off the console, then restart while pressing both vol + and - down.
how i delete the update

Attachments

• IMG_8016.jpg
    IMG_8016.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1