NULL

WIP Switch Manager

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Stormwave, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Stormwave
    OP

Stormwave GBAtemp Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Just checked it out, did you try %VERSION%? I've rewritten the way it gets version codes in the new version (unreleased). It should work fine once I release that.

Last edited by Stormwave, May 19, 2019
  2. Tungo

Tungo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2013
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Yes i tried, but it dosn't print anything on the name.

my template:

%TITLENAME% [DLC][%TITLEID%][%NAME%][v%VERSION%]

Result:

LEGO® DC Super-Villains [DLC][010070D009FED004][LEGO® Aquaman Movie Level Pack 1][v].nsp

3. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Nov 3, 2004
    Laos
    @Stormwave i had to remove 8 games from my collection because they caused your app to crash !! however the 8 games run fine on my Switch. any idea why is this ?? also any chance you can add a drag & drop feature to your great app ? also the ability to view larger game images ? thanks

4. Stormwave
    OP

Apr 22, 2010
    This will be fixed in the new version. An oversight on my part, it's already working in the new version, but it's not ready for release yet. Very close though.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Viewing all images larger is a feature I added a bit later, but it's in the new version (unreleased but close). Drag and drop is a great idea, I'll see about adding that.

As for games causing it to crash, I'm not sure unless I can see them closer. I've massively improved the error checking and stability in the new version however, so hopefully once I release that it'll solve your issues.

New version will hopefully be coming in the next week or so, just tidying up the built in Nut Server, then a few UI tweaks.

satel likes this.
  5. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Nov 3, 2004
    Laos
    i look forward to the release. thanks very much :)

6. WiiuGold

WiiuGold GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2015
    United States
    I can't wait to see the update version.. :)

7. VeauRien

VeauRien Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2019
    Singapore
    waiting patiently the new version too

8. Poshporcupine

Poshporcupine Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2019
    United States
    Any chance you can make this open source and put it on github? It looks promising, and it's likely some of us can you help you get it working. (Current version crashes while scanning for me, wish I could debug it.)

9. Stormwave
    OP

Apr 22, 2010
    Yeah, I'll be making it open source on Github. Will do that in the near future. Not sure if I have the free time to finish off the Nut Server at present, as real life workload has increased, so it'd be good for others to help out :D