Homebrew Question Switch hacking

Hashem_b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody....
First of all , im not that advance. I have some questions that i need help with.
I hacked my switch to the latest atmosphere
And put my games in the sd card and inject fuse prime everytime to activate the homebrew menu and then istall my games with goldleaf.
My queations are:
1- do i need to inject the fuse prime eveytime to activate the homebrew menu and can play games? Or there is an easier way ?
2- my device is on airplane mode all the time so i dont get banned since i have another switch device linked nintendo account. So if i got banned from the hacked switch will i got banned from the other one as well?
3- some of my games (roms added )need update , if i connect online and click update, will i get banned?
4- doom the game need a register account to play so is it safe to connect and register just for the game while not login to my ninyendo account.
5- what are the cases that may get me banned?
6- whats the best latest updated homebrew available which u guys using!

Thank u all in advance , welling to learn from u guys

KrytpicLuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) The Switch CFW is basically tethered, meaning your gonna have to inject the payload every time you shut it off or reboot.
3) Do not let Nintendo update the games, just download it the updates and install it with Goldleaf or Tinfoil.
4) There is a homebrew thingy that bypasses that. I had the same problem when I was trying to play Bloodstained Rituals of The Night. I can’t think of the program right now because I’m nowhere near my Switch.
5) Signing online with any kind of CFW.
6) From the homebrew App Store. I love the NXThemeInstaller. Made my own themes to customize that boring Nintendo plain themes. Edizon for the cheats and unlocking stuff for Smash and Mario Kart.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
1. This is THE easy method. And there's also autoRCM which lets you enter RCM without using a jig, but in that case you always need to push a desired payload to launch CFW/OFW. Or you can always install an internal mod so you don't even need an external device for pushing a payload.
2. No (but i'm not an expert in that)
3. Yes, update manually via nsp. If you update a pirated game officially you will 100% be banned.
4. Don't go online, i heard there are patched doom versions that don't requre logging in.
5. A lot, you can search for that in google, but the best option is either having a spare legal switch, or using all kinds of protecting stuff like emuMMC, incognito/90dns, never going online etc.. Or you can just not pirate at all, just use homebrew/lakka/android. But if you do pirate and don't want to get banned, you have to use emuMMC/emuNAND and never go online on them.
6. Didn't understand that question. There are hundreds of different "latest/updated" homebrews... Everyone uses what he wants to. I personally mostly use emulation stuff, lakka/retroarch and other homebrew ports of games like quake2/3/half-life... Some probably use their switch as a multimedia device for playing music/movies, may be even reading.

Last edited by bad361,

Hashem_b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank u guys for the quick reply . It helpes alot.
1- sometimes when i install update nsp it wont work .
2- if u know any links to install classic doom patched let me know plz

Thanks again

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank u guys for the quick reply . It helpes alot.
1- sometimes when i install update nsp it wont work .
2- if u know any links to install classic doom patched let me know plz

Thanks again
Anyway there are really no reasons to play these two classic ports when there's gzdoom... Can't say the same about doom 3 tho, amazing port. And don't ask here for links, no piracy allowed here.

Last edited by bad361,
Reactions: nmkd

Hashem_b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see
May you tell me how to get the 2 classics doom the gzdoom?
I would like to try to install the game doom.nsp and i register in their website so all what i need is to be online to pass the registration menu and go back offline . But the queation will it work without gwtting banned? What do u think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night