Switch games with NES and SNES charm

Dinko1310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Im looking for some games that looks and feels like a NES or SNES modern HD game. Played the Messenger, Shovel knight, battle axe and recently Infernax. The games don't look like the hundreds of pixelart indie games, they are like games i remeber from the 80/90.
Please, write me some recommendations.

Reactions: DrgnMasterKota

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stardew Valley could be up your alley also Undertale/Deltarune are good.
There are also some gems you might not have played on the NSO SNES app. I'm currently playing through Earthbound on it and the graphics and gameplay are imo superb. Oh and maybe Celeste but I haven't played it yet, so I don't know if it's as good as everyone says.

Reactions: Dinko1310

landysmods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Bloodstained curse of the moon is a great castlevania clone with NES style graphics. There's the 2 Blaster Master games, Mighty Gunvolt Burst has megaman style graphics/gameplay. Gunman clive is great too, but more of a hybrid of oldschool/ pencil drawn graphics.

Reactions: Dinko1310

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bloodstained curse of the moon is a great castlevania clone with NES style graphics. There's the 2 Blaster Master games, Mighty Gunvolt Burst has megaman style graphics/gameplay. Gunman clive is great too, but more of a hybrid of oldschool/ pencil drawn graphics.
I didn't know Gunman Clive was released on Switch, that's cool - they're fun games and I'm occasionally tempted to play them again. Would recommend.

Reactions: landysmods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.