Homebrew Question Switch Game Decryption

Foxsayy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know this is a long shot, but I would really like to get a VR version of Botw going, and it's limited without the code. I've heard rumors and such about being able to decrypt and decompile switch games to get the original code...does anyone know if it's possible or who's working on it?

Foxsayy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont take this the wrong way but if you have to ask how to do that you might not have the skill to make BOTW VR either.

Not at all, thanks for being blunt with me. And you're absolutely right—I'm going into a field where I'll be learning some programming for my masters degreee, and I'm projecting forward. I definitely don't expect to be able to do this tomorrow.

I want to get at least a bird's eye view of what I need so I can learn.

You should probably try with the Wii U version to begin with. Since you can use Cemu.

I thought that might be better for right now to play with. So, I have the same questions but about Wii U games.
I figure by the time I'm proficient, Wii U will be considered old and a Switch emulator will be available.

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
You can download loadiine versions of wii u games which i believe are decrypted game files, if you mean disassembled then no idea im afraid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y