Switch frozen and screen turned black - what to do?

switcherjoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hi everyone,
I tried to use mame2003 with cheats in Retroarch and put the file cheat.dat into the mame2003plus folder. For some reason mame/retroarch didn't like it at all and Switch was nearly frozen, then I tried to close Retroarch and it was completely frozen ("Programm will be closed" and nothing happened). So I removed Switch from the docking station, the screen turned black. I tried to reboot it, hold the power button for 30+ seconds, but it doesn't go on again. I use AutoRCM, so the RCM mode should be activated with the black screen, but TegraRCMGUI doesn't recognize Switch as it seems :( ("No RCM device detected"). Any ideas what to do now? :( I tried to enter the recovery mode (+/- and power button), but it doesn't work as it seems with AutoRCM. Please help, many thanks!!!!
P.S. I am using FW 13.1.0 with the Atmosphere and sigpatches for it.

Last edited by switcherjoe,

switcherjoe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I am not sure what happened, but I managed to get into RCM again.
What I did:
1) tried many times holding all possible button combinations for 30+ seconds - nothing helped
2) pulled out the SD card - no reaction
3) tried to reinstall again the APX driver in TegraRCMGUI - no reaction
4) tried to use fusee-gelee firebaseapp and then tried another USB3.0 port, and FINALLY TegraRCMGUI showed the device in RCM mode!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up