• Thread starter Deleted-442439
  • Start date
  • Views 12,474
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted-442439

OP
Can't find this anywhere on the web, but hoping someone on here has a answer:

I am trying to simulate the Eshop for a app I am developing, and I presume that the Eshop app on Switch uses webkit and that the Eshop is actually a website? If so does anyone know what the URL of the server is? Alternatively do you guys know of any resources I can pull data from (screenshots, game description etc. as displayed on the Eshop) I presume that Wii U USB helper uses a similar method to obtain its resources.

EDIT: Resolved

Now working on getting the P12 cert to import within webview.

Last edited by ,

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, the switch's e-shop is just an URL, but it asks for/needs a valid switch cert file to work
I don't remember the URL though

D

Deleted-442439

OP
Im using your app
And i would download this too:creep::creep:

Appreciated! Working on a MK8 update now and getting bluetooth controller support!

Yes, the switch's e-shop is just an URL, but it asks for/needs a valid switch cert file to work
I don't remember the URL though

Thanks for the info! I presume not all of the server is locked without a valid certificate, most of the resources should be public, just not the account related functions.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
D

Deleted_444986

OP
bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/ashigaru/ this is url of eshop so i can send you the required certificat in PM

D

Deleted-442439

OP
Wait you wrote on the last update that you already included bluetooth support
or am i wrong

I added the module, but I have not coded the menu to use it yet, the app needs to know what to do with the inputs.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/ashigaru/ this is url of eshop so i can send you the required certificat in PM
Thanks!

D

Deleted_444986

OP
I added the module, but I have not coded the menu to use it yet, the app needs to know what to do with the inputs.

Thanks!

I can't pm for certificat but i can say that is on reswitched github'repo

D

Deleted-442439

OP
I can't pm for certificat but i can say that is on reswitched github'repo

Found it (nshop.p12) and password is store :) Now I just need to get it working, I have imported it and signed in to my account, but the server is still denying me access...

Got it working, URL needs to be https://bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/ashigaru/

So.. if I use this Cordova plugin in my app and load the cert file it should in theory work... Let's try
https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-client-certificate

D

Deleted-442439

OP
Stupid question but anyway to dump it with our switch?
And asking it anywhere or taking it anywhere beside from our switch ?
I would love to know so I can make some fun in local as I do not own a switch able to browse that eshop :)

Yep!

You will need:

This link: https://bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/ashigaru/boot/

To access the server you will need the client certificate, you can download it here: https://github.com/reswitched/HacVe...ListBot/HacVersionListBot/Resources/ShopN.p12

Import it, the password is "shop"

Once that is set up you can go to the link using that certificate and you will gain access to the server. Login with Nintendo ID and you are set.

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
Yep!

You will need:

This link: https://bugyo.hac.lp1.eshop.nintendo.net/ashigaru/boot/

To access the server you will need the client certificate, you can download it here: https://github.com/reswitched/HacVe...ListBot/HacVersionListBot/Resources/ShopN.p12

Import it, the password is "shop"

Once that is set up you can go to the link using that certificate and you will gain access to the server. Login with Nintendo ID and you are set.
thank but is that legal to distribute that file ? (was why I asking a method to dump it ourself^^)
Edit : don't mind me I just needed to read that git :)

Last edited by Baoulettes,
D

Deleted-442439

OP
thank but is that legal to distribute that file ? (was why I asking a method to dump it ourself^^)

I am not a lawyer, but that file is specific to each client so using a different cert would be the same as logging in to your account on a different system as far as Nintendos servers are concerned, you can't buy games anyways so it does not breach any ULA's.

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
[QUOTE="jjbredesen:
Thanks for the info! I presume not all of the server is locked without a valid certificate, most of the resources should be public, just not the account related functions.

If you were looking for the Wii U/3ds’ their certificates they are out in the wild, pretty sure nobody has the switch one yet.(not counting the console lol)
Next time, read the comments.

D

Deleted-442439

OP
[QUOTE="jjbredesen:

If you were looking for the Wii U/3ds’ their certificates they are out in the wild, pretty sure nobody has the switch one yet.(not counting the console lol)[/QUOTE]

I literally just posted links to the certificates, I have a video up showcasing it working in webview (end of the video)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded