Hacking switch does nothing after succesfully injecting payload

simo0n1631

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i plug my switch into the computer and go on tegrarcm which says rcm ok, but when i go to inject a payload nothing happens. Tegrarcm says that the payload has been injected successfully but switch stays blank. If i unplug my switch and plug it back in tegra doesn't recognise the switch until i hold the power button for 10 seconds and then press it once, this seems like something is happening but the screen stays black. The main issue is that i have autorcm enabled which means i have no way of testing if it boots into OF

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
when i plug my switch into the computer and go on tegrarcm which says rcm ok, but when i go to inject a payload nothing happens. Tegrarcm says that the payload has been injected successfully but switch stays blank. If i unplug my switch and plug it back in tegra doesn't recognise the switch until i hold the power button for 10 seconds and then press it once, this seems like something is happening but the screen stays black. The main issue is that i have autorcm enabled which means i have no way of testing if it boots into OF

try using tegrarcm by dropping the payload on tegrarcm and not using the gui

pexel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check if you really are using the correct payload - bootloader match. I also had that problem with hekate and could fix it with deleting /bootloader (or better, just rename it) and then copying over a "freshly" downloaded version.

Newhouse-Estates

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But how would he have installed autoRCM in the first place?
Of course my mistake i missed the auto RCM thing. You can try reloading all the sd contents (atmosphere, ect). And the battery thing iv had the same issue, just as BigOnYa's link states, juss keep it plugged in.

Last edited by Newhouse-Estates,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using other USB ports, cables, or operating systems.

Reactions: Newhouse-Estates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.