OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I just got this switch v1 to repair and i'm having trouble with it

I got it on ebay and the guy said it just stoped like that, it wouldn't turn on or anything, after a lot of testing, was not the fuel IC, not M92, not the BQ or the P13 making a short circuit

Got hekate to load slow but load and then got some random errors, emmc test would not even work but i could get the prod.keys from this switch since it's hardware and not in the emmc

I tried to get the prodinfo, but nothing would work, i even put the emmc on a usb adaptator and tried to read the emmc stay got an error, anyway impossible to read anything from it, so i understood the emmc was dead

I got another emmc, i generated a prodinfo using a donor prodinfo from another switch from same motherboard just in cas, used a donor nand also, decrypted the nand, injected all the stuff and then encrypted again using the prodkey from the switch, EVERYTHING went FINE ;)

Now here is the issue, of course the switch only works with atmosphere, but the wierd thing is it will only work when i inject the payload thru TegraRCM and i can't understand why

It won't load with a SX pro (blinks one time green and that's all, black screen), and it won't load using a trinket m0 (turns on purple, blinks orange and then gives RED, black screen, it doesn't go green in the end)

Nothing seems to be damaged around the usb, everything looks perfect and it's making me crazy

Anyone have an idea ? it works 100% of the time using JIG and USB cable with TegraRCM but that's the only way it works

When using atmosphere everything works fine, works on TV with dock, wifi works fine, bluetooth works fine, of course nintendo stuff doesn't since the it has a generated prodinfo

If anyone got an idea or ever had this problem, i'm more then happy to listen

Thanks again ;)

Last edited by zakwarrior,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021