1. burial

OP burial GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So I just installed a game and when I launched it it was just a black screen. Im not even sure if the Switch is powered on or not. Ive tried holding the power button for 20 secs and tried recovery mode and nothing.

Is it bricked? Anything I can do?

2. omegafenrir209

Newcomer

United States
    I'd held on to power and vol. up to reset my switch. I'm getting black screen only on astral chain on CFW 9.1.0 ams 0.10.1le....All my other games work

3. Canna

Canna Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom

United States
    Hold power button 20 secs. Then do not touch. Plug in official charger direct to switch, and not usb chargers..
    Leave for 1 hour.
    Reply here the game name the source but please do not post links..
    Send hekate payload with tegra gui or Sxos payload. Do you boot ?

4. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    You haven't given us many details to go off of, like what CFW you're using or whether you're using EmuNAND, or whether you're using AutoRCM, a jig, or a modchip.

How sure are you of the battery level? If the battery is completely dead, sometimes it can take a REALLY long time for a Switch to charge enough to turn back on. So I'd leave it on the charger for an hour before doing anything.

If you've been using RCM and have TegraRCMGUI working on your PC it may be worth seeing whether it picks up the Switch as being in RCM mode.

Canna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - bricked, Switch,