1. ael71

OP ael71 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I recently bought an unpatched switch with atmosphere on it. I stupidly removed the sd card while it was still on and put sd card back in as I forgot it was still on. Since then all I get is blank screen and I can not tell if it’s charging.
    TegraRCMGUi 2.0 is what I am to use to turn on switch. It detects RCM. When injecting payload the bin file is \hekate_ctcaer_5.3.4.bin.
    The APX driver is installed. When the inject payload button is pressed it freezes saying injecting payload and Tegrarcmgui is unresponsive. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I had it for two days before this happened

2. Starhatred

Starhatred Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Try holding power button for 30 seconds, and then insert jig, enter RCM mode, and inject fusee-primary (or hekate_ctcaer_5.3.4). I fixed mine by doing that. Hope it helps.

Last edited by Starhatred, Nov 23, 2020
  3. ael71

OP ael71 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Unfortunately didn’t work I have tried it several times. Thanks for trying to help

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Might want to try a different usb cable or port. If that doesn't work try injecting from another device?

5. ael71

OP ael71 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    It works. I bought a new cable and it injected payload quickly. Thanks Biff627 and Starhatred for your help

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - removed, Switch, screen