• Likes 72

AtomicallyRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got it to work!

Took quite a few hours to get the hang of it and research everything, but yes, I got it working!

I'd post the video I took of it working here but new members can't post hyperlinks, oh well.

AtomicallyRetro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Post the link and put some spaces instead of dots. Easy as that
Should've thought of that lol

Here's a quick little video of how it works:
streamable com/hhcgf

If no one's posted this yet, I found this spreadsheet quite useful too.
docs.google com/spreadsheets/d/1SNvIj_-jcXSX5AJ6Gd-dXC9-7cjHS2wTZIbYE1gLY3Y/htmlview?sle=true#

failzers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I don't know why you're wrong, but I know you're wrong. Here is a supposed origin of the term to make me feel smart". Is essentially your post. Don't make statements you can't back up.

The term for computer was originally a job for humans and has evolved to identify machines. It doesn't matter what form a word originally took, all that matters is how they are used today.
You did the same thing, changing the meaning of a term to suit your needs.

Reactions: naddel81

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TX option is still the best no matter how much this “back up loader” is worked on. Not that it isn’t a good way to do it for free, but TX doesn’t need any of these complicated steps to pirate games
You have to remember TX has been working on their loader since the end of last year, This method just released yesterday. Obviously SX has an advantage to the overall ease of use, but in time there will be a free backup loader that will be the best of them.

Reactions: Zumoly

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your not poor, this shouldn't decide anything.
If your weren't poor, you'd buy all the games for the switch instead of pirating.
Only stupid people would really go for the paid method just because its easy. If you don't have the intelligence of a two year old then this method is easy enough.

Reactions: Deletedmember438770

Indominusda1e

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If your weren't poor, you'd buy all the games for the switch instead of pirating.
Only stupid people would really go for the paid method just because its easy. If you don't have the intelligence of a two year old then this method is easy enough.
It's not because people are poor. I mean I purposely bought a switch to pirate I'm not ashamed to say I have a decent job but why pay when I can get something free

Shirpie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shrek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not because people are poor. I mean I purposely bought a switch to pirate I'm not ashamed to say I have a decent job but why pay when I can get something free
Precisely, I also have a switch for the same reason. But you cant those who aren't buying an SX Pro poor. That's implying you yourself are rich, and if you are, why pirate? Buy all the shit with no repercussions.

Indominusda1e

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Precisely, I also have a switch for the same reason. But you cant those who aren't buying an SX Pro poor. That's implying you yourself are rich, and if you are, why pirate? Buy all the shit with no repercussions.
Because I don't care about the repercussions if I'm banned I'm banned I don't play online that's what the X and the pro are for

Reactions: Centergaming

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone can help? I've tried using Stardew Valley as a donor for Puyo Puyo and got stuck on the loading screen then I tried super mario odyssey as a donor for donkey kong country and I still get stuck on the black loading screen

Sometimes some games just don't work. So far for me the following don't work with multiple donor attempts:

Super Mario odyssey
Mario Kart 8
WWE 18
Syberia
South park

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length +1