aak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have a switch on 2.1.0.

i want to play two specific titles: skyrim and xenoblade chronicles 2 and super mario odyssey using cartridge.

since all 3 games are above 3.0.0 and below 4.0.0 can i just update using choidojournx to firmware 4.0.0 and play the cartridge games?

and will atmosphere be the best or is there any other firmware that performs better below 4.0.0?

and the first cartridge fuse update was on 4.1.0 or was there another before this version as well?

thanks in advance for any help

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you are going with choidujournx, update to the latest supported cfw (6.2.0). As long as you do a full backup of your 2.1.0 nand and keep Autorcm enabled in Choi, you can always go back.
And cfw will do the job.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi i have a switch on 2.1.0.

i want to play two specific titles: skyrim and xenoblade chronicles 2 and super mario odyssey using cartridge.

since all 3 games are above 3.0.0 and below 4.0.0 can i just update using choidojournx to firmware 4.0.0 and play the cartridge games?

and will atmosphere be the best or is there any other firmware that performs better below 4.0.0?

and the first cartridge fuse update was on 4.1.0 or was there another before this version as well?

thanks in advance for any help

Basically what @Kubas_inko said, however upgrading to 4.1+ requires you to use NOGC if you ever plan on downgrading back to 2.1 otherwise just use any cfw and choidujourNX upto 6.2 :)

aak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but then my cartridge super mario odyssey, skyrim and xenoblade 2 will be wasted since 4.1 and above use NOGC

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Why not dump your legal games and play them as backup? Than you don’t need to use the card reader and you can boot with nogc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.