Hacking switch 11.0.1

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so when games are installed do you have to play with a program or just adds it self to main game desk top still installing a game
When you install a game, the game appears on the Switch home menu, and you can launch it from there as long as you're running CFW. It's also recommended that you install the latest game update NSP for whichever game you're installing.

I've never used a shop, only ever over USB. I've maybe been fortunate/lucky with Tinfoil/Nut combination, its worked flawlessly when compared to NS-USB Loader, Goldleaf etc etc.
Tinfoil has had blocks on a lot of common NSP files, like "junk DLC" blocks. These files are often times the only NSP files available for specific DLC, so they couldn't be installed over a Tinfoil Shop, and you would have to use something like TinWoo in order to be able to install that DLC.

For this reason and others, TinWoo is generally recommended for installing manually-downloaded NSP files, and Tinfoil is generally recommended only for Tinfoil Shops.

Reactions: Boydy86

Boydy86

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you install a game, the game appears on the Switch home menu, and you can launch it from there as long as you're running CFW. It's also recommended that you install the latest game update NSP for whichever game you're installing.

Tinfoil has had blocks on a lot of common NSP files, like "junk DLC" blocks. These files are often times the only NSP files available for specific DLC, so they couldn't be installed over a Tinfoil Shop, and you would have to use something like TinWoo in order to be able to install that DLC.

For this reason and others, TinWoo is generally recommended for installing manually-downloaded NSP files, and Tinfoil is generally recommended only for Tinfoil Shops.
Thanks Lacius, if Tinfoil ever causes me problems, I'll check out Tinwoo, does it support NSZ?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant find usb windows driver for usb loader pls help thanks
Follow the instructions under your operating system here:
https://github.com/developersu/ns-usbloader

If you're using Windows, you need to do the following:
  1. Download and install Java JRE (8u60 or higher)
  2. Get this application (JAR file) and double-click on on it (alternatively open 'cmd', go to place where jar located and execute via java -jar thisAppName.jar)
  3. Once application opens click on 'Gear' icon.
  4. Click 'Download and install drivers'
  5. Install drivers

pebbles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
guys im sorted no probs all games working thanks for all your help im a bit slow in doing things my sons will be very happy pls keep up the good work my friends cheers have a great weekend

Reactions: Boydy86 and Lacius

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...