• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,189
  • Replies 131
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Major Edit: "Days" in the week will start at 3:15 PM CDT. On weekends, it'll start in the morning. School can be irritating. T_T
Major Edit: Sign-up is closed. THE GAME HAS BEGUN AS OF 5/4. RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED AS OF 5/1. 11 players will play the game. The rules are in the spoiler.

I'm sorry, but I just HAD to. :P This is my first Swapnote RPG, so it might as well be a rip-off. I hopefully won't be sued during this game. If you have played/currently playing the "Wolves" version, it's very similar, but instead, it has vampires. Plus, I have taken a few liberties. Please look below for the copied rules.

Rules:
RULES:
At the start of the game, each player gets a role from me, the Game Master. DO NOT tell other players about it. It is secret, and it is your key to victory. These are the different classes you can get:

On the "Good side" (8): All the roles on the good side will win when all vampires have been killed.

-Villagers (3)
Normal person. Can't do anything special. Might as well work together....

-Seer (1)
A mage that has the power to reveal the true identity of a person/vampire for one game day.

-Pale Man (1)
A person so pale, that if the Seer want to know his identity, it will show up as vampire, even though he isn't.

-Hunter (1)
If he goes down, he can pick any person to go down with him.

-Reviver (1)
Can revive one person, vampire or not. (Although why would you revive a vampire?)

-Villain (1)
Can poison one person, vampire or not. Yes, he's a villain and he's on the good side. I'm creative, huh?

The "Bad side" (3): All the roles on the bad side will win when all the villagers have been killed.

-The Vampires:(2)
These pesky creatures are extremely hungry and eat a villager every night. They try to avoid suspicion at all costs, and will try to look as an ordinary villager towards the other players. The vampires know each others identity.(as well as the identity of the Half-Vampire)

-The Half-Vampire:(1)
This is a vampire just like the others, he eats with them and wins with them, but he still has feelings for humans, even if he does kill them. His drawback is that he has to send a SwapNote with one of the following every day:
-The word "vampire", "blood sucker", or "monster"
-A picture of a vampire (hand-drawn in SwapNote or an imported picture/photo)

Special Role (1) They are not chosen normally at the beginning of the game. They also have the abilities of their previous roles.

-The Mayor (1)
This role is elected by the players during the first day (And, if this results in a tie, a re-election will occur the next day), players can appeal for becoming a mayor, but can also vote on players who do not wish to become Mayor(if you have the most votes, you will become mayor, even if you do not want to). A Mayor's vote counts for two normal votes(he can not vote on two different people however), so it is always helpful to have him at your side. He will become stronger, especially later in the game. Also, if there is a tie during Death Time (Yes, it's a bad name), then he will be able to choose who of the tied people will die in the end.

Gameplay:

The game revolves in a Day/Night System.

Day System: 24 In-game Hours = 5 Earth-Days Rotation. 1st-3rd days are day, 4th-5th are night. Once the rotation is complete, we start all over at the 1st Rotation Day until a side wins. The days are in "CDT" format. If you live in Europe/Africa/Australia/Asia, you might want to check with a world clock calculator, as days may be slightly off.

Key:
1st Day/Morning: Red
2nd Day/Noon: Orange
3rd Day/Afternoon: Blue
4th Day/Evening: Green
5th Day/Night: Purple

(Very First Earth Day: I will announce every role privately to each player.)
1. All players wake up. You should talk with other players about who is innocent and who should be killed/lynched. (These can be private or public, but they must be shared with the GM, no matter what.)
(2. If there is no mayor: The election will be now.)
3. The Game Master asks all players to accuse people for the deaths.
4. Each player sends a swapnote to ALL PLAYERS (including the Game Master) with the person they want to kill/lynched. Everybody should know who, and why, you vote. (This is due by the 3rd Day.
1. This is just a filler day. You can communicate with the other players, make a strategy, vote, or just take a break from Swapnote Vampires. Nothing super important will happen here.
1. The Game Master sends a Swapnote to everybody with in there a list of who accused whom, and the final result.
2. The Game Master tells a bloody story about how the accused player got killed, and the role of that player is revealed.
(3. If there was an election for Mayor, the results will be given)
Night: ( 'everybody' sleeps. No one may talk to another person (Except for vampires, seer, villain, reviver, and Game Master during this time)
1. The vampires and the seer wake up. The vampires decide (together) a victim to kill. The Seer decides a person to see.
2. The game master tells the seer the identity of the chosen player and the victim of the wolves, but only if the seer isn't killed (in any way) tonight.
1. The Reviver gets told the victim of the vampires, and he/she can then decide to use the life-restoring potion (or not).
2. The Villain can kill one person if he wants to. (Can only happen once in the whole game)
3. It becomes morning. The Game Master sends a Swapnote to all players, and tells what player got killed last night(using a gruesome story). The role of that player is revealed. This will happen around 9:00 CDT PM.

NOTE: ALL SWAPNOTES HAVE TO BE SENT TO ME/GM/GAME MASTER! IF ANY OF THE RULES ARE BROKEN, YOU WILL DIE.

Players that get killed are removed from the game. That is: They can no longer talk nor vote. They will get the results of the different killings sent to them, however.(unless they decide they dont want that)

Feel free to ask any questions :) .

Want to Join?
If you want to join, you should be able to answer yes to the following questions:

-I have a 3DS.
-I have time to send swapnotes at least once every two days, for the following month.
-I have enough room in my Friend List to add 15 people (all the players and the Game Master)
-I have read this whole post, and understood the game (If not, feel free to ask questions!)

If you could answer all of them with yes, then please post a post in this topic telling that you want to join, including your FriendCode.
As long as there is room, I will add you to the list of players in this post.

Please do not forget to add the FriendCodes of all other players(including the Game Master) to your FriendList! otherwise we will not be able to send notes to eachother.

Players thus far and deaths:
Game Master:
StreetPassWanter/KidGameDesigner/Leo: 3780-9023-4673

Players:
1. Redjiggly/Qqwy: 1289-8233-0120 DEAD: SEER
2. ScarletCrystals/HouraiDoll: 5284-1669-5395
3. Nollog: 4382-1969-0396
4. jimskeet2002/Jimskeet: 2449-5482-0954
5. Zantigo/HeroSlime: 1504-5756-8321
6. lithium210: 3007-8103-4484
7. gameandmatch/gameandmtc: 0774-4439-5662
8. Mindzspeed/[Aaron]: 4511-1142-8944
9.TehSkull/Kyle: 3523-2041-0237
10. CrimzonEyed/Li: 0387-9585-5737
11. TheZoc/Zoc: 3695-0336-8063
Log:
Red is for what time of day it is
Blue is for GM notes
Green is for votes on Mayor
Purple is for lynching
Black is for deaths
Orange is for decisions (vampires, seer, reviver and villain uses this)

Day 1: Morning (5/4)
GM sends the Swapnotes
Jimskeet votes Qqwy for Mayor
Zoc votes Zoc for Mayor
HeroSlime votes Qqwy for Mayor
Nollog votes HeroSlime for Mayor
Day 1: Noon (5/5)
GM sends the Swapnotes
Kyle votes HeroSlime for Mayor
[Aaron] votes Qqwy for Mayor
Li votes Nollog for Mayor
lithium210 votes Qqwy for Mayor
Day 1: Afternoon (5/6)
GM sends the Swapnotes
Day 1: Evening (5/7)
GM sends the Swapnotes
Seer sends Swapnotes
Vampire sends Swapnotes
Day 1: Night (5/8)
GM sends the Swapnotes
No response from Villain nor Reviver
Qqwy dies. He is a seer.
Day 2: Morning (5/9)

Story Collection:
Day 1:
Today is the day you arrive in the abandoned city. You all have been sent mail to be here, but there is no address. You don't know why you've been invited. It just says "Meet in Vamper City to be awarded on October 21, 2011". As you enter the place through the gray, somber, and unpainted fence, you feel like you're being watched. Even if you're the one watching.
Vamper City, Missouri was abandoned in April 1925 because of the deadliest US recorded tornado in history. It had wiped out many, and all that survived moved to the nearest city, Salem. All that remains is a hospital, a library, and suspiciously a single building. Everything else was in rubles under the grey, somber sky.
As you look around the modern ruins, you notice a few things. There seems to be a note with the same hand writing in the building. It says, "Each prize will be given to one person every night. I hope you enjoy it so much, it'll be the last time you'll ever complain." Only three people know what it really means.
The note gives you shivers. You're very skeptical about what's going on. There is no prize, and you're sure of it. HeroSlime, who seems to be very athletic, seems to have the same idea, as he runs back to the fence as fast as he can. But he notices something strange. The rusty gate in the middle of the fence is locked. He tries to climb over, but he got shocked along the electrical cord that still works after 87 years.
You realize the truth. Something is wrong, and you're trapped. But you can't do anything about it, so you might as well start observing everyone. Maybe they can give you a clue of what's going on.
Kyle is a man both blessed and cursed by his inheritance: the family library. He stays inside and reads books all day, rarely making time for social visits. He has a skin problem because of this, and needs more sun than usual. He is currently in Vamper City's half-destroyed library, scanning the shelves for Shakespeare classics.
HouraiDoll is a renowned scholar who is travelling the world collecting lore on mythical creatures. He was planning on going to Vamper City one day, and when the letter came, it was a great coincidence. She was just about to go there anyways. She thinks Kyle is a bit nervous and distrustful, and is wondering if he's hiding something.
Qqwy is a travelling musician and he tries to create songs. He thinks Kyle can help him. He came to Vamper City because he thought he could perform there, although that seems false. Qqwy also has an odd book that's by his side at almost all times since he entered this city. But if you approach him, he just swipes the book away and acts weird. He will never let you see his book.
Jimskeet came straight from another adventure in Wolfenstein. He seems to be equipped with silver and garlic for some reason. Maybe his previous journey made him suspicious other people? He is friends with Nollog, who just escaped from from a Mexican jail.
HeroSlime is Black Op Marine that knows 18 forms of martial combat and carries a sniper in his belt. He is not afraid to pick up a fight, and you really shouldn't annoy him. It's been 6 years since his honorary discharge. With nothing better to do, he traveled the world, meeting new and old friends. Then, one night in an old Russian tavern, a friend named Jacob told him about Wolfenstein... he won't share anymore details with you.
gameandmtc and Li seem like complete opposites. They wouldn't dare go near each other, not once. It seems like they have a troubled past...
lithium210 was a drifter, moving from town to town, robbing gas stations and stores here and there. He seems a bit poor. When he heard there was an award, he came to Vamper City immediately.
Zoc came from a long bloodline of blacksmiths. While he's forging swords and other metals, he puts his faith in God and His mercy. He's willing to become rich and famous in his profession, and that's why he arrive in Vamper City.
When [Aaron] was a kid, his parents died, and he was raised by an old farmer. He was kind, but a greedy witch killed him to steal his pigs. [Aaron] became so mad with her, he attacked her secretly at midnight and felt a weird sensation. He was growing fur and was experience extreme adrenaline. Next thing he knew, he had eaten the dreaded witch. He became a werewolf. After a week, he calmed his emotions from that midnight. He was terrified, but he was also excited. He just won $1000 for killing the witch. [Aaron] loved money. He now travels from town to town as a bounty hunter. He knows there has been sightings of mythical creatures in Vamper City, so he went to the empty place without hesitation.

Day 2:
You all wake up to the dim morning sky. Everyone except Qqwy, that is. He is laying on the misaligned concrete, not breathing. You can tell he had died only recently, maybe even an hour ago. He has six bite marks on his neck. All were bloody. His book was open beside him. The title was The Seer's Guide to Reading Thoughts.
Qqwy was a seer alright. At this point, you KNOW something is terribly wrong. It's time to kill the most obvious suspects.

Reactions: 1 person

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm... *starts lawsuit*

Nah, just kidding. The proper way would of course have been to ask in a PM if you could start something like Swapnote Werewolves on your own, but no hard feelings ;) . It's great that somebody is starting off another game , because one game can only have so many players.

I do have a few tips for you, things I have observed from running these kind of games myself:
-It really takes a lot of your time as a Game Master. If you start the game, you have to finish it, because otherwise you will make a lot of people unhappy.
-Keep logs somewhere to keep track of everything that happens in the game; the roles, who voted whom on day X, etc.
-When counting votes during the day, I found out that by making every note that is a vote(or has a reply that is a vote) a favorite, they will not get lost.
-I think that a month is a very short amount of time if you want to run a game with 14 players. I can tell you know: it will probably last longer. (not that this is a bad thing or anything :P )

Oh, and also, I'd love to play (because I can't play in my own game, that is B-) ): Redjiggly/Qqwy( 1289-8233-0120 )

D

Deleted User

OP
Hmm... *starts lawsuit*

Nah, just kidding. The proper way would of course have been to ask in a PM if you could start something like Swapnote Werewolves on your own, but no hard feelings ;) . It's great that somebody is starting off another game , because one game can only have so many players.

I do have a few tips for you, things I have observed from running these kind of games myself:
-It really takes a lot of your time as a Game Master. If you start the game, you have to finish it, because otherwise you will make a lot of people unhappy.
-Keep logs somewhere to keep track of everything that happens in the game; the roles, who voted whom on day X, etc.
-When counting votes during the day, I found out that by making every note that is a vote(or has a reply that is a vote) a favorite, they will not get lost.
-I think that a month is a very short amount of time if you want to run a game with 14 players. I can tell you know: it will probably last longer. (not that this is a bad thing or anything :P )

Oh, and also, I'd love to play (because I can't play in my own game, that is B-) ): Redjiggly/Qqwy( 1289-8233-0120 )

AHH!!! *Gets a good lawyer* I didn't think of that, sorry! It's cool, though, right? Especially since you want to join. XD

-I'm willing to put effort into this, although it might get tight sometimes.
-Thanks, I'll try that!
-Same as above.
-O RLY? I want this game to be faster paced, so the day/night will be shorter. I'll make a schedule in a second.

And I'll add you right now! Thanks for joining! And hopefully this won't suck with me being GM! :P It's going to be very fun to watch, though. XD

D

Deleted User

OP
I've decided to merge this with thewiiu.com. This can get a bit more... screwed? :P More like a faster sign-up.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aww, I wanted to be the GM for the next werewolf game.

Ah well, guess I'll join (ScarletCrystals/Hourai, FC in siggy).

Just so you know, I have very high expectations for your drawing skills, don't disappoint me :lol:
btw, What's the eliminator?

edit: What?!! No lovers? I was looking forward to some more yaoi action :creep:

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

OP

Just so you know, I have very high expectations for your drawing skills, don't disappoint me :lol:

....Starts taking drawing classes

The eliminator is the Hunter's killer. Sorry I didn't make it clear. And the reason I had no lovers is because I think it's a little complicated. If I every do a second round, then I'll add lovers, but they have to send a swapnote to everybody about "Love"

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks man! I didn't know you were a GBA temp guy! O_O Anyways, I hope people can actually sign up...

D

Deleted User

OP

ooo another one! im in!! :D fc in sig.
I am in TOO!!!!

My fc
2449-5482-0954

Please add me (and preferably everyone) now so I can confirm you're not using a fake FC (happened to me once, >_

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

I am in TOO!!!!

My fc
2449-5482-0954

Please add me (and preferably everyone) now so I can confirm you're not using a fake FC (happened to me once, >_

D

Deleted User

OP

I am in TOO!!!!

My fc
2449-5482-0954

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sign me up. SwapWolf 2 is dragging so slowly and should've ended over a month ago. D:

Edit: If these games run concurrently, then we need a way to differentiate notes for each game or prevent players from being in both at the same time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.