Hacking Swap between 2 HD with separate OS on PS4

solghof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
But Do you think that there's no way that sony Agent is telling me the truth ( Same device same serial number same Firmware version)

solghof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Im guessing you want to use the 6 months deactivation thing to your advantage.

There's really not much else to say other than you're taking the risk to lose the games of the friend account you're using offline. The safest option is to get a second ps4 :P

They are 20 games Dude :) but I am only interested in 4 or 5 of them

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I will keep both HDs with the same Firmware

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sony Agent told me on the above conversation that it is safe to do that As I discussed it with their official website online support (same Device same serial number same Firmware version)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but cloning will let my 1 TB HD Read As 500 GB
keeping both with the same fw should be ok, but don't quote me on that

JUSPOZA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.... part of the update info is stored on the nor chip or what ever the ps4's chip is, the best way is buy another ps4 for online, or find a broken ps4 with a working nor chip, desolder the both nor chips and resolder the one that has the ps4 update that you need, or get a toggle switch and do hardcore modding by haveing 2 nor chips on the ps4, 1 where you can toggle back to the old farmware with just a click of a switch, I have never tested this nore do I have the skills to do it :P but many ideas.

blackadderIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
I Have 1 tb HD with games on my ps4 that I play it in offline mode on my PS4
as they are shared games
And I have another new 1 tb HD that i need to install another PS4 OS on it to be able to run and buy games legally
is there any problem to do that ?
both Hard disks has PS4 OS installed and just to switch between them I just connect the right one
1st HD has illegal game share that has to be offline all time
2nd HD i will install the latest firmware on it and I will use it as very legal device to be able to buy new games digitally
be noted that both hard disks will be used on the same device and I will just plug and replug the one that i need and also be informed that one of them will be have april 2016 update and the other will not
so any data is recorded on the internal RAM or Bios or Flash of the device will detect that Or may cause a problem to me
so please support me if you tried that
thanks in advance
Did it work?

• Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.