Homebrew svdt: save data explorer/manager

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
svdt cannot extract Fantasy Life save data. You can use the homebrew FLsavetool to extract (and later inject) your Fantasy Life saves.

See this thread for more info.

Thanks Xiphiidae!! More noob questions: There are different saves in my SD from other games. If I make a backup of this saves with SVDT, it will make the backup of the save inside the cartridge AND the save in the SD? Or only from the cartridge? Can I make a backup of the Mii Square with SVDT, downgrade and then restore it? Is it dangerous?

Thanks!

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks Xiphiidae!! More noob questions: There are different saves in my SD from other games. If I make a backup of this saves with SVDT, it will make the backup of the save inside the cartridge AND the save in the SD? Or only from the cartridge? Can I make a backup of the Mii Square with SVDT, downgrade and then restore it? Is it dangerous?

Thanks!
I don't understand what you mean by your first question. With svdt you can backup saves from both cartridges and digital games.

You cannot backup/edit data from Mii Plaza with svdt; you need CFW.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand what you mean by your first question. With SVDT you can backup saves from both cartridges and digital games.

You cannot backup/edit data from Mii Plaza without CFW.

I mean that some cartridges games also store some data in the SD and I want to backup also this data, so after formatting my O3DS I can restore.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I mean that some cartridges games also store some data in the SD and I want to backup also this data, so after formatting my O3DS I can restore.
Ah, okay. You'll probably be able to use extdata_dump, although I've never used it for a total backup/reinject so maybe read through that thread before trying.

Reactions: Gand

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not showing up on the launcher. copied the entire folder to the 3ds folder.
In your 3DS folder you should have a folder named svdt which should have four files: svdt.3dsx, svdt.smdh, svdt.xml (& asr.dat, I'm not sure if this is actually required, but I have it in my folder).

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I found a file for 100% on Kirby Planet Robobot but SVDT won't boot up for this game. Is there someway I can convert the savedata.dat file into a savedataarc.txt file so I can use it in JK's Save Manager. If Kirby Triple Deluxe says anything about the collectible items (in that game it was Keychains) it's a complete nightmare. So I'm wanting to have at least one save file with everything on it. Can anyone help me out? File provided

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8ofbov16qul8td/savedata.dat

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a file for 100% on Kirby Planet Robobot but SVDT won't boot up for this game. Is there someway I can convert the savedata.dat file into a savedataarc.txt file so I can use it in JK's Save Manager. If Kirby Triple Deluxe says anything about the collectible items (in that game it was Keychains) it's a complete nightmare. So I'm wanting to have at least one save file with everything on it. Can anyone help me out? File provided

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8ofbov16qul8td/savedata.dat
if you'd insert the savedata.dat with svdt, it should also work the same with JKSM, shouldn't it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: