Hacking [SUPPORT] rxTools Official technical support thread

rosblad

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah that version has problems on some builds, you'll have to manually install AGB_FIRM TWL patches or something like that, it's somewhere in the rxtools release/this thread.

tried google it, didn't show up any dirrect link to the AGB_FIRM TWL patch?
As for your tmd problem did you put any tmd of the files on your SD's root before & perhaps accidentally installed FBI?

no, i cant install fbi to begin with.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i don't know if i can ask here: can someone pm me a secureinfo_A Usa for the 2DS? i can trade you a eur secureinfo_A

joemama1995

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me what exactly "Quick boot" is?

Is there any way to not have to "Press Any Key to Continue" (and skip the "Hold [R] to open the menu" screen)? Is that what "Quick boot" suppose to do?

Everytime I set the "Quick boot" setting, it doesn't seem to stick. When I go back into the RX menu, the "Quick boot" setting is alway unchecked.

Can someone try the latest nightly build from the link below provided by @VerseHell (Thank you!) and confirm if I'm crazy or if this some sort of bug? Thanks

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devmode isn't working for me on the latest nightly. Strangely enough, rxmode doesn't work either unless autobooted. Any clues?

PMniac1

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I need help!
I can't access my emuNAND using the browser, which is the only way I have to.

launch.rxtools.net isn't working it says communication error. what can I do? D:

Neuro74

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed rx-tools in my 3ds firmaware 6.0, unlinking nand and installig fbi.
Everything ok, but when I update the emunand to 10.1.0.27 from 6.0 the autoboot doesn't work.
If i press R and launch the emunand it work, but if I don't press R the console freeze.
I tried with rx-tools 2.6 and 3.0 and is the same.
Must I downgrade the emunand?

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I installed rx-tools in my 3ds firmaware 6.0, unlinking nand and installig fbi.
Everything ok, but when I update the emunand to 10.1.0.27 from 6.0 the autoboot doesn't work.
If i press R and launch the emunand it work, but if I don't press R the console freeze.
I tried with rx-tools 2.6 and 3.0 and is the same.
Must I downgrade the emunand?
the same only force UI boot then rxmode A,Y boot emunand, it work,else freeze

SatanicSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Hey folks. Need some help. I'm on rxtools 3 with emunand 10.1. I am not able to access any of my e-manuals. I get this error "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system". First I thought its a problem with my cia files. But after redownloading my eshop titles, even they are not showing me the e-manual. What can I do to fix this?
Edit: Notifications also sometimes throws this error.

Last edited by SatanicSaint,

fiox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Guys I have THe nighty build working, I have a few questions (keep in mind please I have NO flashcard).

I'm using the FBI Injection method atm, Loaded up RXMODE and wanted to decrypt ncbininfo or something like that with XORPAD and it gives me an error DSINFO.BIN missing.
If I recall right I need MSExploit for it? so I tried the 2 options available, both of them give me version error. I'm Currently on Version 9.02E.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey folks. Need some help. I'm on rxtools 3 with emunand 10.1. I am not able to access any of my e-manuals. I get this error "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system". First I thought its a problem with my cia files. But after redownloading my eshop titles, even they are not showing me the e-manual. What can I do to fix this?
Edit: Notifications also sometimes throws this error.

Theses bugs are fixed in the nightlies.

Hello Guys I have THe nighty build working, I have a few questions (keep in mind please I have NO flashcard).

I'm using the FBI Injection method atm, Loaded up RXMODE and wanted to decrypt ncbininfo or something like that with XORPAD and it gives me an error DSINFO.BIN missing.
If I recall right I need MSExploit for it? so I tried the 2 options available, both of them give me version error. I'm Currently on Version 9.02E.

Just ignore the sdinfo.bin missing error, it's normal.

SatanicSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Theses bugs are fixed in the nightlies.

Just ignore the sdinfo.bin missing error, it's normal.
Thanks a lot. I thought there is something wrong with my 3DS.
Can you please link me to the download of the nightly version. This site seems to be down http://lavanoid.no-ip.org/
Also are the nightly versions stable enough? Do they have any big bugs? Should I just deal with this bug and stick with this version or should I update to the nightly?

Edit: I updated to the version linked in this thread http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

It says in the thread that its rxTools 3.0 nightly updated on 18th September. But I still have the same problem. Can you link me the version in which my bug is resolved.

Edit 2: When I updated to this version, I only replaced the rxTools folder and not the firmware.bin file. Should I replace that as well.

Last edited by SatanicSaint,

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does rxTools support New 3DS <= 9.2? I'm getting a mix of answers depending upon where I look...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I'm NEVER horny