supercard to ezflash iv

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by uberusmaximus, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008
  1. uberusmaximus
    OP

Newcomer uberusmaximus Advanced Member

United States
    ok, so i just bought a supercard, but i didnt really research it too well. it's terrible! [​IMG] slowdowns all the time and the saving is really annoying.

anyways, im thinking about replacing it with an ez-flash iv, ive actually heard good things about this card.

by the way, its only for gba gameplay on my gb micro. i already have a cyclods for my dslite.

anyways, just to confirm, on the ez-flash iv, you dont have to put in a button combination to save. right?

and, there arent slowdowns in gba gameplay right? i heard it has "perfect" compatibility -rts and -light sensor games

any cons i should know about this card?

if and when i get it, im going to get it from dx : http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179

thanks in advance for the advice.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    only 1 problem. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT compatibility for any cart.

all games that use the light sensor require you to patch to play on ANY flashcart.

3. uberusmaximus
    OP

Newcomer uberusmaximus Advanced Member

United States
    yeah, i figured that. but are there any notable games that dont run? the supercard is a major letdown, everygame has slowdowns.