Hacking Supercard FW Update: Data Verify Error?? WTF?

Mastershredder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right by you're name it say 10 posts, I have read about that number from you today!

maybe you have a fake Supercard, as the the upgrade note specifically said it would fail on non-legit SC.

Then go call realhotstuff.com, an official SC dealer, and tell them they're selling fakes.

I've compared the pics on the supercard site and mine is legit. People are having problems and are trying to get answers, hence the new registers. Stop treating new posters like they're retarded just because the update went fine for you.

Brouhaha

Trophies
Website
spaces.msn.com
XP
Country
Canada
Right by you're name it say 10 posts, I have read about that number from you today!

maybe you have a fake Supercard, as the the upgrade note specifically said it would fail on non-legit SC.

Registered almost the same date as you, yet you have 4x more posts. OMG!!! you must be posting BS all over this board!!! Same twisted logic as yours
wink2.gif

Of course if something breaks your card, and you have no apparent solution, you're gonna post and investigate. I say these new posters are simply SEARCHING and NOT SPAMMING the board most of the time with the silly questions we see everyday. Instead, they search and read, like we all should do... But today, their supercard broke...

Just my 2 cents. Don't be quick to judge, because we could say from your last few posts that you're a troll... But of course you are probrably not.

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Registered almost the same date as you, yet you have 4x more posts. OMG!!! you must be posting BS all over this board!!! Same twisted logic as yours
wink2.gif

Of course if something breaks your card, and you have no apparent solution, you're gonna post and investigate. I say these new posters are simply SEARCHING and NOT SPAMMING the board most of the time with the silly questions we see everyday. Instead, they search and read, like we all should do... But today, their supercard broke...

Just my 2 cents. Don't be quick to judge, because we could say from your last few posts that you're a troll... But of course you are probrably not.

where does it say when they signed up ? i just checked their post count and the posts per day would not seem to tally with you're statement.

GHB

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Flame wars aside, is there anyone with the problem who doesn't have a minisd supercard? I've run the updates without issues on my SC SD and my SC MicroSD & I wanted to do my friend's MiniSD for him too.. except all these "bricking" reports on the MiniSDs has sorta put me off
frown.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

wink2.gif

where does it say when they signed up ? i just checked their post count and the posts per day would not seem to tally with you're statement.

Right under your username

meangreenie

GBAtemp Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,064

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FW update worked fine on my SuperCard miniSD. If you are really worried plug your DS into the charger while updating to be 100% safe!

FifthE1ement
nds.gif

Ysx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.