Supercard DStwoplus not recognized

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Ygolonac, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Ygolonac
    OP

Ygolonac Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2015
    Canada
    Hi, I'm trying to get my SupercardDStwo+ to work just in DS mode and play DS and GBA games. I am on firmware 9.8 25 U.
    I formatted to fat 32 and my cards work on my sky3ds+.

I've downloaded _dstwo and Tempgba from their site, and placed a gba rom and NDS rom in the root of the SD.

My problem is when I insert my supercard dstwo+ into my 3ds it's as if nothing is inserted at all. My sky3ds is also finicky and I need to hold it down to get it to flash green and work and then put some paper in-between to get it to stay working. This method is not working with my DStwo+ and I can't tell if it is because it has no LEDs. Am I supposed to update the firmware on the card in some way before I can use it? I have heard people talk about a launcher.dat file but i'm not sure what it is used for or if an update is needed ifyou only want to use DS mode. I just put the files on the SD card and popped it in the 3ds. My 3ds has no problem recognizing actual DS or 3ds games.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Ygolonac, Jan 30, 2016
  2. einhuman197

einhuman197 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2015
    Germany
    Inside your bootloader (´◉◞౪◟◉)
    Sounda like your card is broken...

3. MrMandraque

MrMandraque GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2015
    France
    Hello,
    1) RTFM and RTFRM! (an SOTFWBA, BTW.)
    2) see screenshot, you perceive you that something's wrong.
    3) Before playing, setup completly and correctly your F#@&£⅛¡ device.
    Capture d'écran de 2016-01-30 15-22-28.png

Thank you. :)

ps: Don't forget organize your folder, like this:

|ROMs|
    |_
    |GBA|
    |_
    game.gba
    |SNES|

Last edited by MrMandraque, Jan 30, 2016