SUPERCARD DS(ONE)

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by playallday, Aug 15, 2008.

1. playallday
    OP

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    I'm getting so mad at my SCD1!!!! Why can't I do cheats???? I got some ****.scc files and put them in scschell\cheat folder. Now I check off “Enable Cheat”, go into the game do L+R+START+UP (tried over 10 times) and... and... nothing! Help!!!

Also I fix my SCD1 so I don't have to run GBA_ExpLoader every time I want to use the rumble?

2. jmr

jmr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2008
    do you have an up to date ndsinfo.dat? if not you can get one here http://sccheats.co.uk
    the ndsinfo.dat is the file that tells the scdsone the name & number of the rom like this

[​IMG]

if you dont have an uptodate ndsinfo.dat you will have to rename your .scc files after 2404 to the same name as your rom & place them in the same folder instead of your cheat folder

3. playallday
    OP

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    Thanks it works now!!!

4. kemosabe

kemosabe GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2006
    Gambia, The
    you could also use ys menu and use the usrcheat.dat posted in the cheats forum.
    its years ahead imo

5. Mohammad

Mohammad GBAtemp Regular

Aug 6, 2008
    United States
    wrong area....

6. playallday
    OP

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    Anyone know?

7. paul3100

paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 15, 2007
    scotland
    Why do you have to use GBA_ExpLoader to use either of these things?

And what exactly do you mean by use the rumble or extra ram?

If your using a slot 2 card with ram then it should just work or needs patched to the slot 2 card, as for rumble it should also work on slot 2 but should just work from the off but only about 10 or so games actually make use of the rumble.

If i miss understood your question then sorry , by the way there is an option for fumble in the supercard menu but on or off it still works for me.

paul