Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting a supercard ds one soon, and I've been using No$GBA to play DS games until I get it. I want to keep my save files so I was wondering if the save files are the same as the Supercard DS One save files. I don't want to have to convert all of them... >.> Thanks.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the no$gba.ini file, change the save type from "compressed" to "raw" and then send them through Shuny's online converter.

EDIT: obviously after you change the .ini file you'll want to open the game and save again to overwrite the compressed save with the raw one.

Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Really? The only things in my no$gba folder is NO$GBA.INP, the NO$GBA emulator, and Remote.dll. The closest thing to the .ini file you're talking about is the .inp file.

Edit: What happens when I change the save type to raw? If I didn't change anything, would the saves not work or something?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change some settings in the options menu, save the settings with the appropriate menu option, and see if the *.ini file appears.

If you don't set it to raw or Uncompressed, no$gba will make the save files in its own proprietary compressed format to save space. These cannot be decoded by the Shuny converter.

Zaiga

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah! Okay I finally found the darn thing! Okay, so I just type in "raw" instead of "compressed" right? And then it will stay like that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs