Super Smash Bros texture hack questions.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Langin, May 14, 2010.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Super Smash Bros Brawl RSBP01 problems

Well I decided today to download NEW textures for ssbb(pal) no problem with downloading them. I did start up my wii, started wiiflow launched brawl and well it worked.(as normal) But I wanted to look at the new levels I did download, so I did push on L,R,A,Start. It did give an beeping sound and a black screen. How can I fix this?(that it DOES NOT freeze or that it gives the beeping sound.)

Second question: How can I edit the character select screen? I am having trouble with it since yesterday so could someone make a guide for me? [​IMG]
    Like that I can add Charizard and Sheik to the char select screen.

Edit: I have a suggestion. You can create a package that includes everything you need like custom Character select screen and Hacked textures and ALL the codes I need!(I want the ultimate zoom in code too!) [​IMG]

And another thing:

I tried to install cIOS 249, but it gives an error when I try to install it. previously I had installed that one, but I did install an cios for Monster hunter 3, then my wad manager did not work anymore!(I mean cIOS 249 is gone?)

Wii info:

Wii, can read backups from disks, 4.2E, bought in 2007/2008
    cIOS 37 REV. 19 SLOT 249
    cIOS corp installed?

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Launch Neogamma and tell us what cIOS rev it gives in the corner.

3. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Can there only be one cIOS installed per wii? And I did make the topic better to understand! [​IMG]
    oops added the cios too!

4. Gao

Gao Member

Newcomer
    Mar 7, 2010
    United States
    You're house!
    Yes you can have multiple cIOS installed there's more then Waninkoko's 249 there's Hermes cIOSes 222/223 etc etc. For the beeping sound it has to do something about being the .pac/.tga files or w/e forgot what type of files they use that you have on one character on the roaster that has a texture hack that it may be corrupted. Vice Versa with the stages. At Smashboards.com you can find what you'll need to do for anything brawl hacking related problems, I would suggest looking there 1st, because they're the ones who started the texture hacking for brawl i think..... None the less they have all the guides you will need help to modify your brawl