Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jigglypuff has been leaked as returning.
I don't think that's the kind of leak he meant... And how are the spoiler policies regarding this anyhow? (Because I've just been spoiled because of this; I am trying to stay as spoiled-less as possible, and I managed until this post.)

Reactions: EMegamanu

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think that's the kind of leak he meant... And how are the spoiler policies regarding this anyhow? (Because I've just been spoiled because of this; I am trying to stay as spoiled-less as possible, and I managed until this post.)
If you want to avoid leaks, best just to stay out of any and all Smash threads on the internet.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want to avoid leaks, best just to stay out of any and all Smash threads on the internet.
Yeah, that's how I do it, indeed. (That's why I've been absent for most of the time.) But when I saw this thread, I was hoping that someone here had some information on the Japanese Smash Bros. release and where to get it online. It's also why I only checked the last page, to avoid any pre-release talk.
(Even though it's still pre-release, some people have already gotten their hands on Smash Bros, so I figured an early ROM leak would be possible on the last page.)

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pérez Ro.png

pk fire.png
crazy hand.png
ALso, THEY INCLUDED THE MOTHERFUCKIN DARK PIT THEME TO THE SOUNDTRACK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! ;O;

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Duck Hunt,
Literally the dog and a duck from duck hunt as a character.

MOHRCORE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
believe me, if i worked in a japanese gamestore you would be playing smash on you gateway right now. if you have gateway that is
I'm not saying I wouldn't (but probably I wouldn't becouse MT-catd doesn't support emuNAND 8.x for now). I'm just saying that there's no point in saying that you want rom (becouse everybody know, that everybody want it) until you can do nothing more about it. I would also dump the game, if I had worked in Japanese game shop. But I'm not working in it.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When Kirby Triple Deluxe was released in japan, it took 3 weeks for the rom to finally show up in the pre'd lists..

The actual repository for abgx 3DS releases is so laggy that it takes a long as time before the pre'd releases actually show up.. Currently there's a rom that was pre'd 7 days ago that hasn't made it to the repo.

I don't know what's up but the 3DS scene is really laggy.

Hellz92

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When Kirby Triple Deluxe was released in japan, it took 3 weeks for the rom to finally show up in the pre'd lists..

The actual repository for abgx 3DS releases is so laggy that it takes a long as time before the pre'd releases actually show up.. Currently there's a rom that was pre'd 7 days ago that hasn't made it to the repo.

I don't know what's up but the 3DS scene is really laggy.

You know of any sources where you can directly look at what's dumped? ABGX is missing some entries, which makes it unreliable.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, afaik I thought the backbone for all scene releases was the usenet group relating to the console i.e. a.b.g.n3ds

I dunno if that's true cause like you say there are discrepancies between a few of the most popular 3ds lists, and like I mentioned abgx's site lists stuff that doesn't exist in the channel.. so again, I dunno what's real anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk