Hacking Super smash bros 3ds not working.

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
I need help super smash bros 3ds will not boot up after i made emunand and i think it started when i downgrade my 3ds i am not sure if emunand or downgrade made super smash bros 3ds stop booting because it was working just fine before i did any of those things.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help super smash bros 3ds will not boot up after i made emunand and i think it started when i downgrade my 3ds i am not sure if emunand or downgrade made super smash bros 3ds stop booting because it was working just fine before i did any of those things.

You need 8.1 or higher emuNAND for it to boot. emuNAND will try to firmware spoof by default I believe, so it may have avoided the 8.1 update in emuNAND or something.

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
You need 8.1 or higher emuNAND for it to boot. emuNAND will try to firmware spoof by default I believe, so it may have avoided the 8.1 update in emuNAND or something.

I all ready update my emunand to 9.4.0 same day i setup emunand all other games on my gateway 3ds is working just fine and pokemon omega ruby and alpha sapphire is working fine to.

AHP_person

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Format EmuNAND, for some reason any copy of the game will only run if SysNAND and EmuNAND differ. Both my brother and Friend are experiencing this. We have tested with a self-dumped copy, a downloaded copy, and a physical copy. It needs to be unlinked from SysNAND.

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
Format EmuNAND, for some reason any copy of the game will only run if SysNAND and EmuNAND differ. Both my brother and Friend are experiencing this. We have tested with a self-dumped copy, a downloaded copy, and a physical copy. It needs to be unlinked from SysNAND.

I might try that and how can i unlink it from system nand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain