OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.backtothetrivia.com
XP
Country
United States
I just put this baby (Super Scribble) on a R4i. This is supposedly the "real deal" & NOT a clone. I get the same thing the AK2i user above is getting. It keeps cycling through the "SAVE" box & then looping back to it infinitely.

Help?

(PS) Firmware might be Wood but I think it's R4i original or something else ....

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
stevenmcflyjr said:
This is supposedly the "real deal" & NOT a clone.
I get the same thing the AK2i user above is getting.

Help?

(PS) Firmware might be Wood but I think it's R4i original or something else ....
To help you out here, R4i is most definetely a clone, little confused by the next thing "I get the same thing the AK2i user above is getting" I see no user above lol. As R4i is a clone, Wood firmware will not work on it and therefore your firmware is R4i original or something else. Not much of help that'll do you, but hopefully it helps a little =)
1 more thing, like the user above posted, it's the ap (anti-piracy) causing this problem, sit tight and wait till a patch is out or it gets fixed by a firmware update =)

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
stevenmcflyjr said:
This is supposedly the "real deal" & NOT a clone.
I get the same thing the AK2i user above is getting.

Help?

To help you out here, R4i is most definetely a clone, little confused by the next thing "I get the same thing the AK2i user above is getting" I see no user above lol. As R4i is a clone, Wood firmware will not work on it and therefore your firmware is R4i original or something else. Not much of help that'll do you, but hopefully it helps a little =)
1 more thing, like the user above posted, it's the ap (anti-piracy) causing this problem, sit tight and wait till a patch is out or it gets fixed by a firmware update =)

I think he clicked "New Topic" instead of "Add Reply" lol
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse