Gaming Super Scribblenauts Word List

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, you guys probably know that many game websites have been posting a word list for this game. But they all got removed by WB-Games.
So I've downloaded the list, and I've fixed up the mistakes all around (such as the broken accents) and reuploaded it to FileTrip.

Here's the list: http://filetrip.net/h35130147-Super-Scribb...-Word-List.html
Enjoy! (I hope this doesn't also get shut down by WB-Games
unsure.gif
)

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
windwakr said:
Filetrip is down it seems.

EDIT: Or just realllly slow.

But anyways, they were probably just my rips, were they just English text?
I'm pretty sure they were your rips. Sorry for not giving you credit.

BTW, there were a few glitches in your rip, like all the macron accents not showing up properly, and some lines with random gibberish. I think I fixed it all though.

And yeah, I think there's currently a problem with FileTrip.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, upon inspection, it looks like my list is even missing some words. If your list has "s'more", then it's not mine. So, consider my original list a 'bad dump'.

I think I'm gonna write up a better parser and try to get all the languages.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, it's yours.
I would make a note on Filetrip that it's incomplete, but it's down right now or something.
I'd be glad to upload the better version onto FileTrip for you once you dump it.

BTW, the issue with the accents is that the macron accent isn't supported in ANSI. You need to save your list as Unicode.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it looks like(not 100% certain) there are 11(!!) languages in the ROM. Weird, in game you only have four to choose from. I can only identify a few of them with Google translate auto-detect. I might just parse them all and post snippets here so people can identify them.

But I won't have anything usable for a day or two, this isn't on the top of my to-do list.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Inunah said:
Neat. Never thought I'd find this. Is it in alphabetical order?It is in alphabetical order, seperated into 2 txt files by adjective and object.
But remember, the list is currently incomplete.
QUOTE(windwakr @ Oct 18 2010, 08:50 PM) Wow, it looks like(not 100% certain) there are 11(!!) languages in the ROM. Weird, in game you only have four to choose from. I can only identify a few of them with Google translate auto-detect. I might just parse them all and post snippets here so people can identify them.

But I won't have anything usable for a day or two, this isn't on the top of my to-do list.
Interesting. Are the unaccessable languages complete?
Also, it's good that you're working on it at the very least. Some people might not like the fact it's incomplete.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. I'm going to rearrange the archive though, to make it easier for people to use.

EDIT: It seems that non-English words that worked on the English setting have been removed from the English file.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unsure.gif
Never mind, that was a fault on my part. I was checking the "adjectives" section, even though the non-English words I was looking for (such as BAUMUK?HEN and K?K?P?) are in the "nouns" section.
So ignore my last post.
I'm going to upload it to FileTrip when I'm done eating dinner.

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just uploaded the new version to FileTrip. Link is in the OP. Enjoy!
DaMummy said:
so anybody figure out what the longest and shorted merit words are?
You mean largest and smallest? Because I used:
"GARGANTUAN *insert word*" for largest
"SUBATOMIC PARTICLE" for smallest
"SCRIBBLENAUTICAL *insert word*" or "SCRIBBLENAUTABLE *insert word*" for the super secret adjective

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: