Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
5N3ZR.jpg

Seriously though, I wouldn't pay more than $3 for this game in the first place - it doesn't look like it's worth it, really.​

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously though, I wouldn't pay more than $3 for this game in the first place - it doesn't look like it's worth it, really.​
Depends on the person. To me and many others, it is. It's a fun game, unless you actually try for 100% (which is pretty much impossible).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Depends on the person. To me and many others, it is. It's a fun game, unless you actually try for 100% (which is pretty much impossible).
It just looks like a glorified flash game to me. Not that flash games don't require effort to make, but you get what I mean.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It just looks like a glorified flash game to me. Not that flash games don't require effort to make, but you get what I mean.
There's probably a reason for that. Seriously though, it may have Flash roots, but it still is a pretty good game. VVVVVV is a glorified flash game as well but it's awesome. I've played SMB for about 14 hours and I found 30/100 bandages, not nearly all warp zones and I never got to world 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome...