Hacking Super Mario War Wii 1.0 released

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiiman123
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,918
  • Replies Replies 5
what ever you say. at least post in the right board section in the future, smartass.

€dit: thank you for your pm.

wiiman123 said:
Just so you know, becuase you clearly don't. Im posting in the correct section.

homep.jpg


Stop whining because any time i see thing kind of responds. Thats the picture thats going to be my next post.

Screemeryou don't get it. the hacking board is for homebrew which is related to wii-hacking. mediaplayer, games and such are not related to wii-hacking and belong into an other board. i think i gonna post this picture for you as long as you get it:

homebrew.png
 
I'm having an issue with this. Every time it loads I get a codedump. Am I missing something simple here.
dol is in apps folder and smw folder is on root of sd. any help appreciated.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted