Not open for further replies.

caleb4god

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the NTSC leak works fine thru newest usbloader GX and off disc thru the same laoder. It won't load straight from the disc channel on a 3.2u modded with wiikey 1 and softmodded. Same protection as newer Super Mario Bros. I would guess.

BoxNinja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is hdumped. Yes, it is real. Yes, it works fine on usb loaders. You will all remember the name DigitalVampireX, and where he calls home.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Oh great so now the sensible sub sections of GBA have been contaminated with this nonsense.
rolleyes.gif

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
caleb4god said:
So the NTSC leak works fine thru newest usbloader GX and off disc thru the same laoder. It won't load straight from the disc channel on a 3.2u modded with wiikey 1 and softmodded. Same protection as newer Super Mario Bros. I would guess.
I have a Wiid (old chip). Does anyone know if there is a patcher for the New Super Mario Bros protection, so I can patch Super Mario Galaxy 2 with it?

jmanup85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lmao BoxNinja i cant believe you made an account on here just to say that...silly mods traveling to other sites lmao
yaywii.gif

edit: it appears you made an account long ago my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k