atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Fairly new here. wasn't too sure where to post

But I've been having issues with getting this game to work. I'm using cIOSCORP 3.3 to load my games as if they were real ones. This has been working like a charm for all of my games...but unfortunately, not this one. Which is rather odd I might add because a fairly new game known as "rabbids go Home" came out about the same time "super Mario Bros" did and Rabbids has been working fine.

Anyway, I put the game in and it shows up on my wii menu I hit it and the title comes up "WOO super mario bros. WII!!" mario's voice is heard....And i press start.

-and Nothing.

It resets and goes back to the wii menu. So the first thing I thought...OK probably have to update cIOSCORP, I did that and updated to cIOSCORP 3.4.

-still nothing.

Then I thought, Ok maybe I got a "PAL" or a "J" disc by mistake. I patched the ISO and still Nothing.
As you can tell I'm rather stumped. Has any one else had this kind of problem? Thanks in advance.

atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW I forgot to Add that the gaem asked me to update the system. SOOOOOOO...I did.

Is that a bad thing?
blink.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, but you need to find a patched disc.

Google this (include quotes, and use the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button):
"[MU] New Super Mario Bros. Wii *Works on Disk*"

You should be taken to a website that you need to sign up for (unless you're already signed up). Once you're signed up, go back to that page, and click the New Super Mario Bros Wii link and download. It should be only 4 links.

Also, you should update to cIOScorp 3.5.

atamask

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Sorry, but you need to find a patched disc.

Google this (include quotes, and use the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button):
"[MU] New Super Mario Bros. Wii *Works on Disk*"

You should be taken to a website that you need to sign up for (unless you're already signed up). Once you're signed up, go back to that page, and click the New Super Mario Bros Wii link and download. It should be only 4 links.

Also, you should update to cIOScorp 3.5.

OK thanks.
biggrin.gif

I don't see why patching it myself didn't work...but alright. Yeah I found a thread with the ISO i want.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
atamask said:
Bladexdsl said:
use usb loader GX -END

Love to, unfortunately I can't just pull a flash drive out of my ass at the moment.
You dont have ANY usb drives in the house at all ? Cos you only need 1 for it to run so you can load the unpatched game from UsbloaderGX internal disk channel
When it is loading and doesnt load your usb and asks for an ios to launch choose ios222 as it searches for your drive pull the usb out then put it back in again and the UsbloaderGX will start
Make sure the usb is fat32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.