ROM Hack Super Mario Bros. Next - A NSMB2 Mod

Explos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, i see. Well none of them worked with the game i have but someone uploaded a prepatched somewhere so i'm set :) Going to try it out with my brother once it installs. I'll report back later with what i think of it.
We would be happy to hear any criticisms you may have, we are looking to improve everything we can :D

Explos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now THIS is what I call a piece of art, you guys are the best, thanks for the hard work, can't wait to try out the seasonal versions, also, will there be a thanksgiving and x-mas version?
Probably not going to be a Thanksgiving or Xmas one due to the stress we put ourselves under trying to get this out in time, maybe something in the springtime though

Reactions: dimmidice

Shining Greninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not going to be a Thanksgiving or Xmas one due to the stress we put ourselves under trying to get this out in time, maybe something in the springtime though
Oh okay, there was one for NewerWii, also, on the title page, you said there is gonna be a new power up right? Good luck, hope it'll work out

pumpkin_pips

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh okay, there was one for NewerWii, also, on the title page, you said there is gonna be a new power up right? Good luck, hope it'll work out
We might do an xmas one next year. As for the custom power up, we are hopefully having at least 1, I'm not going to say what, so as to not ruin the surprise. That's just one of the cool things we have planned :)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
layeredfs? The romfs is for hans, if you don't have cfw.
Layeredf is the best way to use romhacks. Layeredfs uses ntr and reads from a folder with your game files. It doesn't require the space of the full game like romfs and doesn't overwrite your game like .cia

Reactions: Explos

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Layeredf is the best way to use romhacks. Layeredfs uses ntr and reads from a folder with your game files. It doesn't require the space of the full game like romfs and doesn't overwrite your game like .cia
But the cia on that iso site uses a diffrent title id so it doesn't replace the original game.

Reactions: Explos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night