OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Until 2016, the year the following font was created, I was surprised there was nobody who made a 100% faithful recreation font of the text based on 1st-party NES games, such as Clu Clu Land, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, and most of all, as said in the name of the font, Super Mario Bros., because some people use the Press Start 2P font. But now, I'm here to change all that for everyone who's working on retro NES-styled indie games. This font was created in celebration of the 35th anniversary of both Super Mario Bros., and the Nintendo Entertainment System.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YyfMi9SwrKMmYAG73SptA7GSaEbALVP/view

You can use it for anything that's game-related, even your own game projects.
If that's the case, feel free to credit me as TheWolfBunny64! (That's my updated modern username!)
Now you're typing with power!

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Until 2016, the year the following font was created, I was surprised there was nobody who made a 100% faithful recreation font of the text based on 1st-party NES games, such as Clu Clu Land, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, and most of all, as said in the name of the font, Super Mario Bros., because some people use the Press Start 2P font. But now, I'm here to change all that for everyone who's working on retro NES-styled indie games. This font was created in celebration of the 35th anniversary of both Super Mario Bros., and the Nintendo Entertainment System.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17YyfMi9SwrKMmYAG73SptA7GSaEbALVP/view

You can use it for anything that's game-related, even your own game projects.
If that's the case, feel free to credit me as TheWolfBunny64! (That's my updated modern username!)
Now you're typing with power!
nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1