Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you take requests or have some sort of template I could use? I've got an old SNES cartridge that doesn't work, a broken Guitar Hero PS2 guitar, and a broken SNES controller... I was thinking of rigging the controller to the guitar and changing the game cartridge's label to make it look like a Guitar Hero game for the SNES, maybe even going so far as to make fake packaging and a fake manual, too... Then attempting to sell it in a game shop in the next town over, where they don't know me. I've been there a couple of times, and I know they take SNES games, so I can try to fake them out there. LOL

Edit) This reminds me. Chell told me a story about when she and Alessa were younger. Apparently they had an extra case for Kingdom Hearts. They somehow made a burned music CD with nothing but Don't Copy that Floppy on it look like a legit copy of Kingdom Hearts (they had some program where you put art on a CD template then put the CD in upside down into the drive and it'll burn the image onto the top of the CD). Then they put it in the case and sold it to some Gamestop. The stupid people there didn't even make any move to check it or anything. I was talking to a friend on MSN the other day and they said about three or four years ago, their mom bought them a copy of Kingdom Hearts but when they put it in their PS2 it didn't run. Being a smart cookie, he decided to check the CD in a computer, and it started playing Don't Copy that Floppy nonstop. I didn't have the heart to tell him that was my roommates' fault.

I love it when things turn out like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-