Super Card DS Onei Cheats!

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Centrix, Jul 3, 2009.

Jul 3, 2009

Super Card DS Onei Cheats! by Centrix at 11:22 PM (720 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    If there's one thing to say about the Super Card DS Onei is that it's cheat selection screen sucks big time. I can't read any of the cheats, I can read the first half of what I'm selecting then the rest of the cheat is cut of do to screen limitations. Any one with a Super Card should know what I'm referring to. So I guess what I'm asking is, is there a way to fix or change this? I really hope there is because it's making it hard for me to select cheats.

Any help would be greatly apperciated! [​IMG]

2. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You can either edit the .txt/.cht files to shorten the descriptions and then convert to .scc...Or you can create a RTG for the games that have cut off descriptions. Then just access the guide while in game. Both ways are kinda cumbersome IMO.

While SP8 sped up the menu quite a bit, a ton of us are all still hoping for a major overhaul of the cheat system in the (near) future. Sorry if this isn't the answer you were hoping for.

3. Centrix
    OP

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    No, it isn't but it's an answer, lol...Thanks, and yeah hopefully they will or some one will make a fix/change for it...lol. [​IMG]

4. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No problem.

Let's hope that the SC team gets working on, what is basically, the last major shortcoming of an otherwise great card. [​IMG]