PlasticK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi,

i own a switch since mario odyssey is released. my console is on fw 3.0.0 and i want it to stay like that.

now i want to buy & play super bomberman r. it got a 60fps patch, but since you cant access the eshop and download updates with old fw, is it possible to download the update files with another switch onto a microsd-card and stick that into my 3.0.0 and enjoy bomberman with 60fps?

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi,

i own a switch since mario odyssey is released. my console is on fw 3.0.0 and i want it to stay like that.

now i want to buy & play super bomberman r. it got a 60fps patch, but since you cant access the eshop and download updates with old fw, is it possible to download the update files with another switch onto a microsd-card and stick that into my 3.0.0 and enjoy bomberman with 60fps?
No

cybrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't play/buy this game without update. The controls before the patch were very bad.
I’ve had this game since launch day. It is now the least-played title on my Switch. I’m going to have to check it out again if they improved it that much.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a new update coming in the future that also adds a grand prix mode, a new mode called crystal, new stages, as well as three new characters (technically four)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself