Hacking Summon Night problem

kikoexe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i posted this in the summon night thread but no one seems to notice so i will be posting it here again..
frown.gif

just want to share this "problem" that im having.. after getting the game over screen and after pressing start or touching the touchscreen, the game brings me back to the main menu screen.. but only the New Game and Sound Test options are enabled.. Load option was disabled so I cannot load my saved game.. what i do is i turn off the DS and start the game again in order to have the load option enabled.. im using an acekard 2 with bliss' firmware..

is this a problem with the game or with the cart that im using? tia..

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Now you see you ask a question but without any real detail such as the make of your card for starters!

So what card are you using?

paul

kikoexe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
update:

looks like this is a flashcart problem.. i tried my brother's EDGE card and it didn't happen to him.. after the game over screen, the load option is enabled!

@paul:
im using an acekard 2, bliss' firmware k08 and a 4GB class 6 transcend micro sdhc.. im not using the k09 firmware since it was reported that it destroys some save files of games from earlier firmware versions..

seren

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I get the same bug with my AK2 with a kingston 2gb (japan). Not a big issue though, just finished the game and EX portion also only died the once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: