Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has been delayed to spring 2023

suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-reveal-trailer-image2-harley-quinn-1674225f416ed898ee30-...png

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Rocksteady's follow-up to their Arkham series, has been delayed until spring 2023, after being originally announced in August of 2020 and slated for a 2022 release. Rocksteady co-founder Sefton Hill confirmed in a Tweet this morning that the team had made the "difficult decision" to delay the game.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will take place in the same continuity as the Arkham series, and will be an open-world action-adventure game. You can play as Harley Quinn, Deadshot, King Shark or Captain Boomerang, in either online co-op or single player with the other Suicide Squad members controlled by AI, trying to kill various members of the Justice League after they have been mind-controlled by Brainiac.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You know what, I'm behind Rocksteady with this. Their work on the Arkham series is just beautiful and I would prefer they take their time to make the game stand on the same level or higher when it comes to immersion. They made you feel like Batman in so many levels. Hoping they can work the same magic for Suicide Squad.

Reactions: Acetonide and jowan

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had seen the movie. I don't liked them. They are terrible. I don't usually played the games that came from the movie at all but Spider Man Morale was different and I enjoyed it more.

And I don't like Harley Quinn character because she was weirdo, rudest, sicko, and disgusting woman! And to be honest, a cheapest villain too. She can be destroyed easy. What a cheap villain lady!

DC Comics was silly to created her and many other cheap villains as well. The same goes to Marvel. But that's another story.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that the Avengers game was any good, but I don't think any amount of delaying can save this. The movies were garbage as is most everything DC related. Few people care unless it's a straight up Batman game.

Reactions: XDel

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I don't like Harley Quinn character because she was weirdo, rudest, sicko, and disgusting woman! And to be honest, a cheapest villain too. She can be destroyed easy. What a cheap villain lady!

DC Comics was silly to created her and many other cheap villains as well. The same goes to Marvel. But that's another story.

To be fair she was created by Bruce Timm in the original BTAS since the Joker did not have any iconic sidekicks aside from the ones who looked like the 3 stooges. Timm being the uh...person that he was wanted to make a sidekick that was as crazy as the Joker and had some "eye candy" to go along with it. This version of her was probably the most consistent and tragic, that said she was never really in the OG suicide squad, they just shoe horned her in there since she has been more iconic in recent years and is very marketable to alt-culture girls and guys.

Aside from the original TAS I really have not found her engaging as a character in any other form of media aside from her own animated series. But that is mainly because they put an absurd amount of effort to make it actually fun to watch. I honestly can't wait to see the next season of it.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You know what, I'm behind Rocksteady with this. Their work on the Arkham series is just beautiful and I would prefer they take their time to make the game stand on the same level or higher when it comes to immersion. They made you feel like Batman in so many levels. Hoping they can work the same magic for Suicide Squad.
How many of us are old enough to remember the Arkham Knight fiasco?

AndorfRequissa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously alot of developers totally screwed up covidlockdown by not programming and jsut giving up on games. now we see all these delays because once everyone who stopped working and went into lockdown comes out lazier.

it will take a couple years before people get there work ethic back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill