MickeyBlue

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody, I have a suggestion to make regarding the way on the GameCube and Wii support USB, as there is a good chance that pure USB Loader GameCube never see the day, could not have make some kind of emulator? who would look for info Gamecube mode and then would have to look with this emulator file. ISO or GCM, I told her and I said nothing because I'm not a programmer, I run just like his idea, thank you for your attention.

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
14667_1303564146191_1143092217_30898325_7064840_n.jpg

awsome8

Trophies
XP
Country
there could be a chance of that happening though. some top hackers could make a usb loader that tricks the wii into NOT shutting off the usb ports while playing gc games. hope so

zoragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gamecube emulation could never be possible on the wii due to the reason that the wii has a hard time emulating the ps1 and n64. Also to emulate gamecube on a computer perfectly you need a really good computer somthing that will put the wiis hardware to shame. So all in all emulation isn't possible

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zoragon said:
Gamecube emulation could never be possible on the wii due to the reason that the wii has a hard time emulating the ps1 and n64. Also to emulate gamecube on a computer perfectly you need a really good computer somthing that will put the wiis hardware to shame. So all in all emulation isn't possible

This, and there's no point emulating the Gamecube on the Wii when you can play backups just fine. Sure, you need to use a disc, but big whoop. You can fit 3 or so Gamecube games to a single DVD with the Multigame ISO Creator.

Seriously, just buy some DVDs. A stack of 15 decent DVDs is $10. I got a stack of 100 Verbatims for $20 (but that was some fucking super sale). You can live with spending a few bucks on pirating stuff.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toejam316 said:
snikerz said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mark McDonut said:
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
that so made my day.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mark McDonut said:
toejam316 said:
snikerz said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

lol, that messed my head up .. funny sh*t, man ..

:>

harmor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jceggbert5 said:
Suggestion: (IDK if this is even possible)
Make a Wii ISO that has the GC ISO (extracted?), a modified BC (to not disable USB), and (c?)MIOS...

Would that work?
You're saying convert a GC ISO to a Wii ISO?
If not I have no idea what you're saying.

DownSince86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
whats with the massive surge of fuckwits and gamecube usbloading? buy a fucking wode or go away

Whats with the massive surge of people that love to flame newbies and forget about the fact that a forum is for discussion?

Not aimed at you in particular. I'm just getting sick of seeing people saying things like "LOL what a fucking noob I can't believe you even posted that stupid fucking question!". C'mon guys this isn't xbox live. If your going to reply at least point the guy to one of the existing threads or answer their question. If the so called noobs didn't have to wade through pages and pages of bullshit they would have probably found the answer to their question before posting.

BTW posting "use search" is not helpful advice 9 times out of 10 because the search engine returns a lot of threads not even related to your original question and you'll still end up wading through a bunch of threads like this one where a bunch of idiots decided to flame rather than answer the question that was asked.

To the op:

We don't need an emulator and it would probably never run as well as a Wii running in compatibility mode anyway. There are only two things that would make running GC games from usb possible;

1: Somehow we figure out how to use the usb ports while the Wii is running in compatibility mode.
2: Somehow we figure out how to make a custom IOS that can run GC games.

Until either one of those happens your stuck running backups from disc (if your Wii has a compatible disc drive) or you'll need a hardware modification.

See how easy that was?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For.the.last.time:

It's not going to happen (in the next time)!!!

Stop making this stupid Topics, and just be happy with what you already got. Or if you realy want to discuss about your dreams, make one big topic, and stop creating every day a new one.

DownSince86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for begin an asshole and proving my point.

Why don't you travel back in time and flame your former self since you hate newbies so much?

Yea I know I took the bait.

SwansonE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Protip to topic creator: Suggesting something when you don't have the expertise in programming or even know how anything works is stupid.

Similar example:
Can't you just put the PS2 BIOS in the PS3 and somehow change it so that it can run PS2 games?

See how stupid that sounds? Vague suggestions doesn't help in the least to the hacking community. It is best to keep suggestions to yourself since the more prominent hackers have most likely already thought about them.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
but there are ps2 or ps1 game discs that plays your nes,snes and genesis games, right?

start a project like that on the wii and gamecube usb loading will soon be possible.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stingray1059 said:
but there are ps2 or ps1 game discs that plays your nes,snes and genesis games, right?

start a project like that on the wii and gamecube usb loading will soon be possible.

Because that's emulating. In order for this to work we'd need a Gamecube emulator for the Wii, which is pretty much impossible and completely worthless.

...Can we just lock this topic until there is a solution? That'll probably happen when we get the DSi common key...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1