Hacking Suggestion For A Tutorial

Cannon007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been reading the forums for awhile now and have recently joined. Since there are members out there with some knowledge of how to compile and build for UWP can they put a tutorial together for others can learn and keep the scene alive?

I have been trying to learn by working with mame but can’t seem to build it in UWP.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve been reading the forums for awhile now and have recently joined. Since there are members out there with some knowledge of how to compile and build for UWP can they put a tutorial together for others can learn and keep the scene alive?

I have been trying to learn by working with mame but can’t seem to build it in UWP.
Ok I'll do it this afternoon any apps you want compiled

Reactions: KiiWii

Cannon007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, I was working with mame because it’s a living project and they have uwp projects in their source code. I had no problem with compiling the source code but when building it for UWP in visual studio it failed to build.

I only mention compiling because I noticed the request for the psp app.

CarbonZuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried modifying Sea of Thieves yet using the fallout shelter mod method? not sure if there's any encryption on the saves.

Last edited by CarbonZuki,

b33tlejuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive managed to compile the latest ppsspp, alas I cant post urls cuz im a noob here still. Im throwing together another one (i did a debug build first, working on the gold release right now to see if its smoother on xbox). Workin on gettin my post count up so i can post it or pm dominator w the link so he can lol

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive managed to compile the latest ppsspp, alas I cant post urls cuz im a noob here still. Im throwing together another one (i did a debug build first, working on the gold release right now to see if its smoother on xbox). Workin on gettin my post count up so i can post it or pm dominator w the link so he can lol
I'll post the link for you if you want since Dominator isn't around ;)

b33tlejuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure when I can send a pm to ya, maybe after this message, it is number 10! lol god i feel like a noob saying that.

Edit: I lied, it's number 9 :( fml

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not that crooked lol. They got that rule in place for a reason, and I do like to be an upstanding member in the communities I'm in.

anyways, heres a link to my first UWP build: PPSSPP 1.5.4

Edit: Woohoo, 10 posts lets me post links!!!
True, but this is one of those rare occasions where the link in question is actually import/useful.. and not some crap meme or something :P
Also, congrats on being able to post links and welcome to the temp :)
I would try this out for you but my Xbox isnt here atm. But I'd gladly mess around with this once i get it back :) and thanks.

Last edited by ploggy,

b33tlejuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're very welcome, It's actually way easier to compile that I thought i'd be (granted I had to troubleshoot a bit but I'm great at that, had a bad certificate, and some img issues with the gold build im working on, which just finished btw! testing it out and I'll post the link in the thread request for ppsspp

Reactions: ploggy

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're very welcome, It's actually way easier to compile that I thought i'd be (granted I had to troubleshoot a bit but I'm great at that, had a bad certificate, and some img issues with the gold build im working on, which just finished btw! testing it out and I'll post the link in the thread request for ppsspp
what problems are you looking for in this build?

b33tlejuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything that seems like it shouldn't be, other than minor graphical glitches and such, like I found one I gotta deal with NOW because it's vital to gaming, the b button on the xbox makes it pause, even if you dont have it bound to pause in the settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.