Question Stuck on boot screen when launching Zelda BoTW

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Chickenhat, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Chickenhat
    OP

Chickenhat Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Hey there everyone,

I am using Atmosphere 0.8.3 and fw 6.2.0 and I'm having issues with an nsp of Zelda BoTW.
    So I install the base game (v0) first, followed by the 1.5 update and then the two DLC's (first Pack 1 then Pack 2) - all files are .nsp of course.
    When I try and launch the game it just gets stuck on the Switch logo (You know how it usually "clicks in" before launching the game? Well it doesn't, and I have to hard reset the console to get out of it).
    This is the only game I have had this issue with and I don't think it's due to a bad nsp file, because I have tried multiple ones.

I am open to suggestions.

2. Unleanone999

Unleanone999 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2018
    Togo
    Late rep. Maybe you should try running the base game first without the update, if it runs then maybe the update nsp is the issue.

3. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Maybe also try using another CFW like ReiNX to see if its not an Atmosphere-exclusive issue.

4. masagrator

masagrator File digger

Oct 14, 2018
    Poland
    Or try to update Atmosphere.

5. stitchxd

stitchxd GBAtemp Fan

Apr 27, 2017
    United States
    nope
    I have the latest Atmosphere, and this works fine for me.

6. Jopand

Jopand Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2019
    Denmark
    I have the exact same issue. Running FW 7.0.1 and Atmosphere 0.8.5.
    Tried to uninstall the game and start over. The base game cannot start without an update. After installing that, the game runs. The DLC installation seems to break something

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted