I installed the Homebrew Channel using Bathaxx. I followed the guide to install the cIOSes necessary for USB loaders. I installed USBLoader GX using the "AllInOne" package. When booting up USBLoader GX through the HBC, the loading screen hangs when "Initialize USB device", eventually goes through, but shows a "Loading... Waiting for USB device: X secs left". Sometimes this counter goes into negative seconds. After going through, I am met with an "Error: USB device not found. Switching to channel list mode." When selecting the channel installed with the WAD in the zip, I get a black screen. I cannot use the Wiimote or turn off the power via the power button; I have to unplug the Wii U. My external hard drive is formatted FAT32, with backups formatted as .wbfs files. They are stored in the format "Game Name [XXXXXX]", with the file itself XXXXXX.wbfs. The hard drive is a WD My Passport 500GB, connected to the Wii U with its original USB 3.0 cable. It is connected to the Wii U via the upper back USB port.