Hacking Stuck installing d2x cios on vWii

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked alot, i assure ive searched everywhere online and havent found anything that helped me yet. im trying to hack my vWii (using this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/) and ive got HBC on (using smash stack). backed up my keys and ios files and now im onto the d2x installation and all i keep getting is "unable to get the module mload for the d2x-v10-beta52-vwii cIOS base 56". Ive tried normal SD, SDHC, formatting both and trying again, using the alt and normal d2x versions, everything, it wont get passed that. it just hangs and exits the app. i haven't missed a step and far as im aware once you have HBC installed this is technically the first hacking step (the keys and ios backups are just a precaution) so its not like ive installed anything thats messing with the cIOS installation. you guys have any idea why its doing this and what i can do to fix it? dont want to stop the process now ive hacked the vWii or it would have been a waste.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked alot, i assure ive searched everywhere online and havent found anything that helped me yet. im trying to hack my vWii (using this guide https://gbatemp.net/threads/full-vwii-softmod.339899/) and ive got HBC on (using smash stack). backed up my keys and ios files and now im onto the d2x installation and all i keep getting is "unable to get the module mload for the d2x-v10-beta52-vwii cIOS base 56". Ive tried normal SD, SDHC, formatting both and trying again, using the alt and normal d2x versions, everything, it wont get passed that. it just hangs and exits the app. i haven't missed a step and far as im aware once you have HBC installed this is technically the first hacking step (the keys and ios backups are just a precaution) so its not like ive installed anything thats messing with the cIOS installation. you guys have any idea why its doing this and what i can do to fix it? dont want to stop the process now ive hacked the vWii or it would have been a waste.
Is your sd card locked? Or write protected in anyway?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: