Hardware Stuck in R4 Moonshell Directory

Zubenelgenubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get back to the main game directory? I've accidently activated the Moonshell directory and can't load games from there. PLease help

Zubenelgenubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done both but no joy. I had accidently pressed A to load a new game when highlighting the DS_MSHL_NDS file and now I am stuck in the Moonshl directory where the games are highlighted in both SAV and NDS format. If I highlight the SAV files it displays Saver/Bookmark on the bottom screen. If I highlight the normal game files it reads unknown on the bottom screen and pressing A brings up an Error message ""This types of files currently not allowed to operate"

Driving me mad!!!!!

Zubenelgenubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately no folder with"or" next to it

The directory is as follows

MOONSHL
Recycled
_SYSTEM_

followed by a list of all the games with .SAV then
all the games with .NDS

then
_DS_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU.INI
_DS_MENU.SYS
_DS_MENU.NDS
_DS_MSHL.SAV

Thanks

Zubenelgenubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not being an ass, any help or advice is greatly appreciated! Your're right, I have loaded Moonshell and like you are suggesting, thought that if I turned it off and on it would revert to the standard directory, but unfortuntaely after plenty of times of doing this it just comes up with Moonshell directory again when I press the left hand icon and I don't know the way back?

Zubenelgenubi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the Moonshell directory is displayed once I press the games icon at the beginning. If I highlight MOONSHL then the directory with the ".." file you referred to comes up but if I highlight than file and press A as you suggested it just reverts to the Moonshell directory again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-