KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay I was wondering if anyone on here knows if it is possible to fix a the d pad when one of the buttons is stuck. I am currently bidding on a slim model on ebay that has the down button on the d pad stuck. So could I fix it or would it just be a waste of time and money?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if the d-pad is just stuck then just take the face plate off (careful not to scratch the screen) make sure the d-pad is in the right place, screwed in and not broken then put the faceplate back on if its all ok. if the d-pad is broken just buy a new one off dealextreme its like $3 but you'll have to wait a week or 2 for the goods to arrive then just swicth the d-pads and its done really simple fix.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
clonesniper666 said:
Awesome thanks, I thought that you could replace it if it needed it and my friend already has a spare dpad from his original, but will the dpad from a fat fite into a slim model is my next question.

Probably not, but you could use the D-Pad buttons from http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21254

You might not even need to replace the buttons, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol