Hacking Stuck at Processing

jasonrye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On loading any game from my new Acekard 2i, the "Processing... Do not power off!" bar loads all the way and then just stops. The S1 icon does not flicker when this happens, and the clock on the upper screen continues to work normally.

The Acekard 2i has a HWID of 81. The PCB is a really pale yellow/greenish color.
The SD card is SanDisk 8gb microSDHC, formatted using SDFormatter.
The AKAIO is the latest 1.7 version, with replaced akloader and ak2loader (3/25/2010) from the stickied guide.

As far as I can tell, I've followed the setup instructions properly. I ordered the card from ShopTemp just a week ago, so I don't think it's the case of a bad card/clone since I didn't see anything about that recently while lurking the other threads.

Is there a solution to this, or is my card a dud? If it's a bad card, does ShopTemp offer replacements?

I'll provide additional info if any is needed. Thanks in advance for the help.

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the new akaio 1.7 uses difrent loaders none of the old loaders will work with akaio 1.7 well i dont think the will

jasonrye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new loader fixed it. (I feel dumb now)
Thanks a ton guys.
laugh.gif

EcoSport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't ever need to replace loaders. The latest AKAIO comes with the latest loaders. Normatt does that so that people who want to use OLD AKAIO can get the latest loaders.

sinn7

Trophies
XP
Country
Just had the exact same problem, literally did everything the same! Feel kinda stupid but at least it's working -.-'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1