Hacking Stuck after Connected to NVIDIA Corp. APX

chuck123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, I don't know what happened but first time ever I have problem with booting my Nintendo Switch. I am using mac and Chrome to boot into SXOS. Yesterday I want to copy new game on SD card and now I got stuck everytime on "Connected to NVIDIA Crop, APX" So Device ID and sending payload wont happen. Can someone help me? I am in auto rcm.

Requesting access to device...
Preparing to launch uploaded...
Connected to NVIDIA Corp. APX

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, I don't know what happened but first time ever I have problem with booting my Nintendo Switch. I am using mac and Chrome to boot into SXOS. Yesterday I want to copy new game on SD card and now I got stuck everytime on "Connected to NVIDIA Crop, APX" So Device ID and sending payload wont happen. Can someone help me? I am in auto rcm.

Have you tried using other USB ports or cables?

DevilNeverCry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Im having the same problem, and i suspect updating to OS Catalina in my MAC having something to do with this (since your using a mac too), my solution was to install windows via bootcamp ...

hollow_acorn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
unplug theswitch plug i back in the voulume and power buttun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night